[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

I'll give a go at answering these questions a bit. For the rings- the timeclasps can serve until you can afford the signets.

As far as the armor goes, I'd suggest you pick up the base armor, put 6 sockets on it, and 5L it (only 150 fuse, or try and link yourself) until you can afford to 6L it. Best bet is probably to push it to 20 quality and 5L it manually, you'll almost certainly 5L in less than 150 fuses, and there's the chance it will go 6L.

great build. Very safe and strong damage.
full atlas, guardians, shaper, t15 elder easy.
Cheap and destructive.
3 mod jewels, watcher eye (faster start recharge), pure talent.
Spoiler

THANK YOU for this build.

I did this as my 3rd build this league and holy shit. I'm doing things that I have never done before. I cleared Shaper deathless and cleared Uber Atziri for the first time by myself-- also deathless! Its amazing.

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets nerfed (But I'd be very sad)
IGN: PortiaDeRossi
Last edited by Organics on Mar 14, 2018, 11:10:23 PM
I'm glad the build is working well for people :)

I really hate dying so layered defenses and being able to conquer all content are my focuses when designing a build
Hey Waffle, I'll echo the others and just say that this build has been working out great for me. It's surprisingly cheap for how effective it is. I'm only 86 and easily destroying red maps with pretty rippy mods and no deaths. Have yet to try guardians (I want to get at least 90 before I do that), but I did have a question for you.

In your video for this league, you have approximately 12k es. At 86, I'm "only" (I realize this is still plenty) about 8.4k. I have already purchased all the int nodes in my tree (just working on the heart of thunder wheel, will finish it at 90, then just have the 2x three point jewel nodes you said to do last), and I'm pretty sure all my gear is lined up. The only thing I can think of is a watcher's eye with 18% mana to ES with clarity. Does that really make up the nearly 4k ES difference? Or have I missed something huge? My characters are public, the character is question is "XyrmsBeastBait" in BSC.
@Xyrm Hello it seems u have low energy shield roll on chest.Im just now looking
for that chest to 6 socket via vorici and then 6l it.When searching just type
lets say 550 es as lowest.
Great build, killed a yellow elder today - easy peasy!

Patch notes 3.2.1 says we'll get talismans with beastcrafting. I didn't play then, but seems there will be lots of cool amulets. Do you think one of them would work in this build? % attributes one seems nice.
"
nrnemanja wrote:
@Xyrm Hello it seems u have low energy shield roll on chest.Im just now looking
for that chest to 6 socket via vorici and then 6l it.When searching just type
lets say 550 es as lowest.

Wow. I feel stupid as hell. I just now realized there are different variants of the atziri armour.
"
Xyrm wrote:
Hey Waffle, I'll echo the others and just say that this build has been working out great for me. It's surprisingly cheap for how effective it is. I'm only 86 and easily destroying red maps with pretty rippy mods and no deaths. Have yet to try guardians (I want to get at least 90 before I do that), but I did have a question for you.

In your video for this league, you have approximately 12k es. At 86, I'm "only" (I realize this is still plenty) about 8.4k. I have already purchased all the int nodes in my tree (just working on the heart of thunder wheel, will finish it at 90, then just have the 2x three point jewel nodes you said to do last), and I'm pretty sure all my gear is lined up. The only thing I can think of is a watcher's eye with 18% mana to ES with clarity. Does that really make up the nearly 4k ES difference? Or have I missed something huge? My characters are public, the character is question is "XyrmsBeastBait" in BSC.

As nrnemanja mentioned your big ES loss is that you have the armour based Splendor with low ES. Swapping into a 500-600 base ES Splendor will bring you up over 10k which is the expected point of this build

The final 2k up to my level is kinda overkill and just happened cause I kept playing the character into real endgame. You really don't need that much for any of the content. It comes from incremental upgrades like getting really good jewels (I got an emperor's mastery and 4 stat rares), maxing ES on gear and spending the level 90+ points on ES nodes instead of the optional damages ones like Shamenistic fury. Or can also reach that threshold much easier with big ticket items like Atziri's reflection (+1350 ES) or clarity watchers eye (+1750 ES)
"
WaffleT wrote:
As nrnemanja mentioned your big ES loss is that you have the armour based Splendor with low ES. Swapping into a 500-600 base ES Splendor will bring you up over 10k which is the expected point of this build

The final 2k up to my level is kinda overkill and just happened cause I kept playing the character into real endgame. You really don't need that much for any of the content. It comes from incremental upgrades like getting really good jewels (I got an emperor's mastery and 4 stat rares), maxing ES on gear and spending the level 90+ points on ES nodes instead of the optional damages ones like Shamenistic fury. Or can also reach that threshold much easier with big ticket items like Atziri's reflection (+1350 ES) or clarity watchers eye (+1750 ES)

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate the work you put into this build, and answering questions!

Also have you followed on youtube, I'd love to see some vids of you clearing other difficult content this league, like Uber Elder or Uber Atziri!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info