[3.3] HrimShot - IceShot/Barrage Frenzy Raider (Shaper Down)

"
Fireblazz wrote:
"
spookyswag wrote:
"
Fireblazz wrote:
How Is this build supposed to handle mana? I'm chugging mana flasks like crazy and cant find a setup to fix the issue.
If you're like low level then just grab a thiefs torment

Thanks I'll give it a try.

Hello to sustain mana i take nod "essence sap" (3 nods more) south est "winter spirit"
and no more problem with mana

"
spookyswag wrote:
So why ele overload over going in to duelist, 40% isn't really a ton aye? and most of the nodes it gives could be rolled in with better gear, could also probably nix the grand spectrums. Also how would a chin sol perform do you think?

EO is 40% More, not 40% Increased; more multipliers are definitely huge. It's basically (and in some cases better than) another support gem.

Chin Sol would lose the "hit cannot be evaded" mod from Lioneye's Glare, which means you'll have to get a good amount of accuracy on your other slots. It also has a lower pdps (since we're converting), and the fire damage won't matter since we only really scale cold damage. Maybe the 100% more at close range might balance it out, so it might be OK for single target assuming you can get enough accuracy, but I'd imagine it'd be tedious for regular mapping.
Thoughts on southbound soldier gloves? Free bumps :p
Southbound means you lose the 50% cold conversion for barrage, and since all the investment is in scaling cold damage, you'd end up losing a lot of DPS on barrage. Also, I don't think you freeze too frequently (since it isn't a crit build and our only freeze then comes from "chance to freeze", which isn't drastically high).
i have a Chin Sol Assassin Bow with 6-6, its better than the lion bow?
See my comment here about Chin Sol: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1989152/page/3#p14888540
hey how would you compare your build vs Mathils ice shot any major diference in late game ?
I think his is crit based, but I don't think there'll be much difference (other than his items will have the Mathil Effect pricing...).
What are your thoughts on running Death's Opus instead and dropping GMP for another damage gem?
Why don't you use Cold Penetration Support? Since you have full cold conversion it should be one of the strongest supports.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info