[3.3] HrimShot - IceShot/Barrage Frenzy Raider (Shaper Down)

Death's Opus might be OK if you can fill out your accuracy. Hit chance is really important.

Penetration isn't a true "more" multiplier, but rather a different pool of "increased" multipliers. Basically, all the penetration you have is additive and that gets multiplied by the rest of your damage, so the final damage formula looks something like:

base * (inc1+inc2+inc3....incM) * (mor1*mor2*...*morN) * (pen1+pen2+...+penO)

We already have a ton of penetration (from the tree, Wise Oak, etc), and so adding cold pen doesn't actually give us as much damage as having an actual More multiplier support does.

You can play around with PoB to check, maybe you can make it work.
Last edited by OmniDefenestrator on Sep 15, 2017, 8:02:32 PM
Have you tried Tempest Callous for Barrage?
This is a weird question, but I watched your video and noticed that you have the large ice sheets left on the ground, much larger than normal. Is this a micro-transaction cosmetic?

Very good looking build btw, I am leveling up for this on my Steam acct.
Haven't tried Tempest, but it might be a good cheaper alternative to a 6L.

The ice ground is the Gloom Herald MTX applied to Herald of Ice.
Running 6L LionsEye for Iceshot, and Tempest for Barrage. Great DPS so far, but now I have a 5L Yriels that is just sitting there empty, any suggestions what I can do with it?
You could swap the barrage into the 6L and put iceshot as your 5L. Lvl 20 icebite/added cold on barrage (over the lvl 18 from Tempest) should help boost single target DPS.
That's an idea. :)
Thanks bruv.
How do you get that "lightning"/"ice" look when you gain frenzy?
The "lightning/ice look" is phase run's effect, gained from Quartz Infusion ascendancy skill.
"
Immortal Call (1) - Increased Duration - CWDT (8) - Vaal Grace

I am rather new to this game and have not found a lot of information on why the gems are kept at these levels. I get the CWDT is kept at lvl 8 so it will proc once we take that ammount of damage. I am not sure on the increased duration at lvl 8 and immortal call at lvl 1.

If you don't mind to help me wrap my head around this.

Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info