[3.2] BLADE FLURRY PHYS DMG 750K 1.3M DPS TANKY SLAYER/RAIDER 6K HP REKT ALL CONTENT IN GAME EZ

"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
kx10yf wrote:
Awesome build! The only problem for me is the "40% increased Blade Flurry damage" enchant on helmet, is this necessary?

nah, like 5-6% dps boost

Then should I choose "12% increased area of effect" enchant, which is much cheaper?
"
jeff_magnum wrote:
I'm playing this build without The Belt of the Deceiver or reduced relfected damage node or Yugul power and I played a rare map with physical reflect mod with no problem, didn't even notice the mod at first until I realised my totem was dying too quickly. I'm not completely sure what they changed about reflected damage but it seems to not be a problem anymore. So I guess we could change the belt for a belt that gives more life and resists.

They removed reflect mod on rare enemies, it only appears on map mods now. Belt is not used for reflection, is for intimidate enemies and critical damage reduction from hits. It does not have higher stats but is my favoutite for this build.
"
Green9090 wrote:
"
jeff_magnum wrote:
I'm playing this build without The Belt of the Deceiver or reduced relfected damage node or Yugul power and I played a rare map with physical reflect mod with no problem, didn't even notice the mod at first until I realised my totem was dying too quickly. I'm not completely sure what they changed about reflected damage but it seems to not be a problem anymore. So I guess we could change the belt for a belt that gives more life and resists.

The reason is that this build has insane dodge and evasion, which means you dodge your own attacks most of the time. As you optimize your gear for more DPS and especially more accuracy (which helps you crit more frequently), reflect gets scarier. I find that it's not usually an issue, but in conjunction with a vulnerability map it was pretty spooky even with Yugul and the reduced reflect node. Kept getting myself down to like 1/3hp and instantly leeching back to full lol.

Also reduced reflected damage 85% plus evasion and dodge. Can do reflect maps without any problem. But abyssus or vulnerability with reflect mods can be dangerous.
Last edited by ZeúS on Jan 7, 2018, 10:54:10 AM
"
kx10yf wrote:
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
kx10yf wrote:
Awesome build! The only problem for me is the "40% increased Blade Flurry damage" enchant on helmet, is this necessary?

nah, like 5-6% dps boost

Then should I choose "12% increased area of effect" enchant, which is much cheaper?

I prefer dps, but is not needed any enchant.
Ok, so I am now averaging 5,600 damage with Blade Flurry without buffs, and could go up to 6800 even above 7000 with buffs. Now if I put on Abyssus, I go over 8,000 unaided, but I do not like the defense hit.

I have killed the four guardians but not comfortably (phoenix killed me twice, and the aspect of the snake almost portal wiped me), other I could face tank the Chimera itself. I just do not have enough offense right now. A rash of cheap deaths (mostly on special maps) is keeping me at Level 90, but I got offense boosters the next 5 levels. What is the best way to grind XP?
Last edited by texasgoldrush on Jan 7, 2018, 7:00:35 PM
"
texasgoldrush wrote:
Ok, so I am now averaging 5,600 damage with Blade Flurry without buffs, and could go up to 6800 even above 7000 with buffs. Now if I put on Abyssus, I go over 8,000 unaided, but I do not like the defense hit.

I have killed the four guardians but not comfortably (phoenix killed me twice, and the aspect of the snake almost portal wiped me), other I could face tank the Chimera itself. I just do not have enough offense right now. A rash of cheap deaths (mostly on special maps) is keeping me at Level 90, but I got offense boosters the next 5 levels. What is the best way to grind XP?

My dude, you need a 6 link. Much, much more important than Atziri's Splendour until you can afford a 6l of it. Surf poe.trade for a corrupted one with the right colors. You could also do with more offensive jewels; what's the deal with the Inertia?? +phys damage on jewelry and gloves, and attack speed on gloves, is also a big boost (even compared to the melee damage on spiked gloves).

Really though, the sixth link alone is gonna make you much more comfortable. You really shouldn't be getting to level 90 on a 5 link with any build.

Edit: your flasks are also crazy. Witchfire Brew? Quartz? I like to go 1 seething flask, then Lion's Roar, Diamond, Stibnite, and Jade. Lion's Roar is slightly expensive, keep your Sulphur until then, but the other 3 are dirt cheap. Get quality on them too! With Vaal Haste and your flasks up you'll do plenty of damage.
Last edited by Green9090 on Jan 7, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
I'm at 78k tooltip with practical version, u guys r doing something wrong!
a friend of mine has 23k with a gladiator full block/dodge version
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
I'm at 78k tooltip with practical version, u guys r doing something wrong!
a friend of mine has 23k with a gladiator full block/dodge version

Tooltip for Bladeflurry is literally meaningless. Most significantly, it doesn't take attack speed into account at all, but there are other problems. You have to check PoB to find out how much damage you're actually doing.
"
Green9090 wrote:
"
texasgoldrush wrote:

My dude, you need a 6 link. Much, much more important than Atziri's Splendour until you can afford a 6l of it. Surf poe.trade for a corrupted one with the right colors. You could also do with more offensive jewels; what's the deal with the Inertia?? +phys damage on jewelry and gloves, and attack speed on gloves, is also a big boost (even compared to the melee damage on spiked gloves).

Really though, the sixth link alone is gonna make you much more comfortable. You really shouldn't be getting to level 90 on a 5 link with any build.

Edit: your flasks are also crazy. Witchfire Brew? Quartz? I like to go 1 seething flask, then Lion's Roar, Diamond, Stibnite, and Jade. Lion's Roar is slightly expensive, keep your Sulphur until then, but the other 3 are dirt cheap. Get quality on them too! With Vaal Haste and your flasks up you'll do plenty of damage.

I am working towards a 6L Atziri's Splendour, my offense as of now is comfortable in doing t15 maps.

I have 20% most of my gems.

I have picked up a huge offensive gem which gives me 13% dmg duel wield, 14% melee damage, and 13% critical multiplier. It was a good find.
How about change raider on assasin? Easy power charge + crit. ch. and mlpl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info