[3.2] BLADE FLURRY PHYS DMG 750K 1.3M DPS TANKY SLAYER/RAIDER 6K HP REKT ALL CONTENT IN GAME EZ

"
ExileDarkElf wrote:
How about change raider on assasin? Easy power charge + crit. ch. and mlpl.

No frenzy charge generation for bosses makes the build weaker overall. Assassin beats Raider for trash mobs, arguably, but trash mobs in practice die fast enough that it doesn't matter anyway.
Has anybody tried this on a Berserker? What are the pros/cons of Scion vs Berserker?
livejamie
I got my blade flurry average to around 9000, with 10000 with totem and 13000 with my two flasks. With Abyssus it goes to 14000 and 17000 with totem, and 21000 with flasks.

I just now have a 6L Daresso's Defiance, and am currently growing a critical strike gem.

When should I take on the Shaper? Should I even try to use abbysus as he does not have much of physical damage? Frankly, its the uncreated and unshapen that scare me more than him.
Last edited by texasgoldrush on Jan 24, 2018, 3:14:17 AM
At the end i'm a lil confused for taking Oak or Alira? And last question; our jewels... What u pref? :)
Btw thanks for build... Really enjoyable ^,^
Well the optimal thing would be to kill all bandits and get the points.

I prefer regular jewels with 7% life, resistances or attributes I'm missing (chaos res especially) and one or two damage mods.
"
Green9090 wrote:
"
ExileDarkElf wrote:
How about change raider on assasin? Easy power charge + crit. ch. and mlpl.

No frenzy charge generation for bosses makes the build weaker overall. Assassin beats Raider for trash mobs, arguably, but trash mobs in practice die fast enough that it doesn't matter anyway.

Raider suits much better than any other ascendancy. She has the best defensive and ofensive stats.
"
texasgoldrush wrote:
I got my blade flurry average to around 9000, with 10000 with totem and 13000 with my two flasks. With Abyssus it goes to 14000 and 17000 with totem, and 21000 with flasks.

I just now have a 6L Daresso's Defiance, and am currently growing a critical strike gem.

When should I take on the Shaper? Should I even try to use abbysus as he does not have much of physical damage? Frankly, its the uncreated and unshapen that scare me more than him.

My advice is to reach 4k dps, with abyssus or not. Just check POB and do the maths. More damage is easier and faster ofc.
"
Insafsiz wrote:
At the end i'm a lil confused for taking Oak or Alira? And last question; our jewels... What u pref? :)
Btw thanks for build... Really enjoyable ^,^

Help Allira. Get jewels with life, physical damage and critical mutiplier. Can be abyss or normal. Enjoy it mate ;D.
Last edited by ZeúS on Feb 10, 2018, 1:02:07 PM
Hey, thanks for the guide, I'm currently levelling this build up, got super lucky and managed to 6 link an evasion Atziri's Splendour for only a few fusing. Anyway do you think we could get a tree for level 80 or so? The trees in the guide kind of jump from level 66 to 100, which is a lot of points and I'm not sure what to prioritise. Cheers!

edit: oh and one other thing, I'm wondering how the bloodseeker insta leech interacts with slayer leech. Like if you leech 10k health and don't take any damage, do you just have 10k extra health til you lose it, or does it expire?
Last edited by fddldd on Feb 12, 2018, 9:36:02 PM
"
fddldd wrote:
Hey, thanks for the guide, I'm currently levelling this build up, got super lucky and managed to 6 link an evasion Atziri's Splendour for only a few fusing. Anyway do you think we could get a tree for level 80 or so? The trees in the guide kind of jump from level 66 to 100, which is a lot of points and I'm not sure what to prioritise. Cheers!

edit: oh and one other thing, I'm wondering how the bloodseeker insta leech interacts with slayer leech. Like if you leech 10k health and don't take any damage, do you just have 10k extra health til you lose it, or does it expire?

Added new leveling trees. Not sure about how much time it is active. Someone can answer this question?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info