[3.01] [HC] Dark Pact Slayer (tanky, low cost, self cast dark pact)

Going to work on another project for a bit, will still check the forum to answer questions about the build :)
Last edited by Tome_of_exp on Sep 14, 2017, 3:51:28 AM
Still a work in progress but I am currently looking into making a crit/double curse version for 90+. Will be a bit before the details are worked out.
why do you get eva/armor when you have unwavering stance??? the evasion is just doing nothing
IGN : Moogleinabox
Losing the evasion is fairly negligible by the time you are 90+. It really is not a big deal. Also the build does not require Kaom's roots, I just happened to be using it. We get stun immunity from ascendancy while leeching.
Last edited by Tome_of_exp on Sep 15, 2017, 7:44:54 PM
Just wanted to give a quick update, got a lvl 90 version of the crit version leveled up. Once I get gems leveled up will post the gearing requirements and stats. Damage seems very solid and hp is right around 7-8k atm with budget gear.
Collocation Mind Over Matter OK?
I have not tried using Mind over Matter for the build mainly because you almost always need to have Warlords Mark/Blasphemy reserving 35% of it. Could still be done I just have not done the testing for it.
I tested MoM this weekend and it's not a good idea.

If you have no more mana following a big hit, you have no more dark pact casting, no more leech and it brings death.

I didn't do any major tree or stuff modification though. ;)

Use The Covenant > Warlords Mark/Blasphemy reserving 35%
edit: nvm i didnt read carefully

btw what do you think of using kaoms rings for the +2 endurance charges and the +0.8% reg per charge? im thinking of grabbing em plus the 3 endurance nodes on the skill tree so that i can have 8 endurance charges in total which will give 8% reg per second (on top of the resists and the phis reduction)
Last edited by 5m0k1n on Sep 18, 2017, 2:51:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info