[3.01] [HC] Dark Pact Slayer (tanky, low cost, self cast dark pact)

Great observations :D. I actually just used warlords mark + Herald of ice for most of my leveling but I do like the idea of Vitality a lot. Recently was looking into Vitality + marble amulet if righteous fire would be viable to run (as we do reach levels of regen where we could sustain it), nothing decided on that front yet. As you level and collect the couple of nodes towards witch side you will have enough int for darkpact + support gems and will no longer require any int on gear.

Also started using
. Worm flask is great for a quick boost of overleech and Atziri's flask just provides more leech in general + chaos resist.
Last edited by Tome_of_exp on Sep 6, 2017, 4:02:12 PM
How do i open those leveling trees? Just ripped my other char do going to continue with this one

nvm im blind
Last edited by kramurz on Sep 7, 2017, 11:11:34 AM
What do you usually use on the pantheon? not seeing it in the guide
You can submit the pastebin codes to Path of Building. Will add a link for those do not use PoB. I will add a Pantheon section shortly. Just hit 92 yesterday and upgraded my shield, made this using a couple screaming essence of greed:
. Because of the high str roll might begin pushing towards doon as my main hand, not completely sure just yet though.
Try using Vessel of Vinktar with Hungry Abyss jewel. It should provide long enough leech to keep you up until you charge flask up again.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Never really looked into the Hungry Abyss Jewel, will have to spend some time researching that a bit first. Just added some early suggestions to leveling guide. If you do have any questions please feel free to whisper me at my account name Tome_of_exp, usually on the character HC_DPSlayer.
Last edited by Tome_of_exp on Sep 8, 2017, 3:07:15 AM
What's the highest tier this build can do? I find my berserker DP a bit rippy and thinking about redoing on a Slayer... Thanks!
For map clearing you can farm any tier (im clearing tier 14-15 now at 93) but when it comes to doing bosses it just hinges on acquiring more gear. For map bosses prior to Guardians (tier 14-15) you will probably want a tooltip damage around 20-30k. As far as end game bosses such as Guardians/Shaper a good example I seen recently was Mathil's Occultist dps which had a tooltip of around 66k (Crit based Dark Pact) when standing in hideout without buffs. Getting a tooltip damage this high will require very high investment though (Not budget at that point). A good example of this is Cherrubim's Maleficence 6L with BBBBGR or BBBBBG, normally these chests with near perfect rolls can cost as much as 30ex or 50ex depending on who you are buying them from. Its true that you can save currency by crafting it yourself but if you are not lucky with sockets/linking it will quickly add up.
Last edited by Tome_of_exp on Sep 8, 2017, 4:41:44 PM
I was kinda intrigued by this build, though DPS looks a bit lacking.
I want to add RF to it, to improve DPS significantly. But i dont want to limit myself to fire-resistance stacking (with purity of fire and RotF), nor lose a portion of my regen for that. I hope that Soul Tether belt will do the job, with proper gear... Just need to theorycraft it bit in PoB.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
I did not focus on dps for the build because its ment for hardcore on a 100c budget thats all. If you do spend more on it the dps will increase significantly just keep that in mind (this dps is also with me wearing a bisco's amulet so could get a huge increase if I just wear something that has stats). I will very likely start putting together some gear for endgame shortly, just saved up about 30ex so if everything works out I will have some updates on how the build will look with investment :).

Update: Adding Tier 9 Poorjoy's Asylum run, not a full clear just wanted to give everyone and idea of what it would look like so you do not have to XD.
Last edited by Tome_of_exp on Sep 8, 2017, 5:01:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info