[3.01] [HC] Dark Pact Slayer (tanky, low cost, self cast dark pact)

ALright thanks for the reply, Ill point this guide out to my friend she wants to farm uberlab, this looks like she can do it, Ill be on the look out for endgame boss farmer, cant seem to find anything solid yet.
I am using this for hardcore abyss, but I am having health problems. With the passive Vaal Pact, I need potions or to damage enemies before i get health. What do I do when I face a boss and get low on health and got no recharges left on my flask?

I feel like the health regen was one of the strongest point of this build in 3.0. Am I not doing enough damage? Most of the time I use more health than I gain when fighting and health falsk are the only way to survive.

Thanks.
"
DevanTnT wrote:
I am using this for hardcore abyss, but I am having health problems. With the passive Vaal Pact, I need potions or to damage enemies before i get health. What do I do when I face a boss and get low on health and got no recharges left on my flask?

I feel like the health regen was one of the strongest point of this build in 3.0. Am I not doing enough damage? Most of the time I use more health than I gain when fighting and health falsk are the only way to survive.

Thanks.

Your dmg is just too low.
You'll be able to sustain a bossfight when your dmg will go higher (anyway, single-target DPS is the con of this build :) )
@DevanTnT Ya with my first character when I tried Vaal pact it felt very similar to how DP Zerker felt where if you did not have high enough damage you were never leaching enough for boss fights (once you hit that threshold though you were in the clear). With this 2nd character I went full regen+leech rate and although you are not instantly full health its fast enough in most situations.

I highly recommend with either the Vaal Pact or Regen versions to pick up atleast 1 Writhing Jar flask

This will give you a small hp boost but can activate your overleech in 1v1 situations.

"
Tome_of_exp wrote:
@DevanTnT Ya with my first character when I tried Vaal pact it felt very similar to how DP Zerker felt where if you did not have high enough damage you were never leaching enough for boss fights (once you hit that threshold though you were in the clear). With this 2nd character I went full regen+leech rate and although you are not instantly full health its fast enough in most situations.

I highly recommend with either the Vaal Pact or Regen versions to pick up atleast 1 Writhing Jar flask

This will give you a small hp boost but can activate your overleech in 1v1 situations.

Thanks for the tip (both you and Quubs). However, important question is will you update the life regen or the vaal pact version? ._.
I will probably be updating life regen version first for sure, should have post fully updated within the next day or 2 now that the holidays are wrapped up.
Picked up a crazy helm for 29c:

Unreasonable to find 40% dark pact damage for that cheap let alone on a Lightpoacher! Been running it on some tier 11/12 maps and it is a significant damage increase thats for sure, just not amazing on the boss fights so I could most people just stick with a high hp/res helm.

Just hit lvl 90 today as well, damage feels higher than last league and I still do not have uber lab finished nor a 6L on chest (in total it would give 20% more damage for ascendancy and up to 54% more damage with concentrated effect).

Started trying 2x

These are quite powerful and I am glad they were suggested. The only issue with current gear setup was that overcapping resists became difficult, had to start getting resists on jewels to make up the difference for having so many uniques.
Last edited by Tome_of_exp on Dec 28, 2017, 6:32:13 PM
Trying to look into some other QoL improvements and been doing map completions lately, looking to do some videos in the next week or two.
Currently leveling this in HC. Used frost blades to level 40 without any real struggle. Now switched over to dark pact 6 linked with tabula using warlords mark and HoI aswell.

Just went into Kaoms stronghold and this doesnt feel like a safe HC build at all? DP just eats my health away constantly with just common mobs and Im afraid I will RIP as soon as I encounter a boss, like I havent dared to do Kaom yet.

Just seems very weak and risky to me? My gear is decent and got capped resists and 1,9k life.
What am I doing wrong? I literally have to spam flasks 24/7.

Otherwise great guide and especially the leveling section.
wtf why do you have different builds everywhere? Im following the leveling build but I just checked your level 90 build and its completely different? Why would you mix outdated and updated builds for?

Or are you supposed to respecc when reaching level 70+? That seems expensive.. pls have a look at my char and help me out someone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info