[3.0][3.1][3.2] Death's Oath CI Occultist 96,9k chaos dps plus blight, shaper kill video

Thanks for the guide, thinking about using this as league starter as I want to try the new occultist and it seems pretty affordable while scaling well.

Any ideas for an alternative for breath of the council early in the league?

Vile bastion (12) first so you cen take any hits and not die from them, also you can change to CI faster.
Then I would drop the idea of void beacon (8) and get malediction (6).
Will try to build some kind of skill tree later.

As for weapon...
this is best for start:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lifesprig

then there is mobility only weapon, still 25% movement is good for clear speed:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Gryphon

If you really want damage, go for:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daresso%27s_Passion

and best would be:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Heartbreaker
since it gives survi and damage for blight

edit1:
Naaah...
Void beacon is simply to good to pass on, unless you want to somehow add enfeeble to the build as third curse just go with vile bastion, void beacon and profane bloom in that order.

Nearly no changes to the tree but added some interesting options in eq (shaped and elder items).
As for belt we will see after the league launches what is op this time, since for the past few leagues there was always something :)

Here is link for PoB: https://pastebin.com/61awLyiD

P.S. I will start this league with shield throw, so good luck to all of you and if you find something interesting, share it with us ^^ as always thanks for keeping this thread alive
Last edited by SmoczyArchaniol on Feb 27, 2018, 12:36:04 PM
I checked the Original Post...but I don't see Leveling Guide section such as which skill points to get in which order on the passive tree. Any help?
Since 3.2 provides "Cant be Stunned" while we have ES (and we always have ES unless we are dead) we dont need the Brime King Pantheon, right?
Which other Major God should be considered?

Also, is it worth to go for Despair Blasphemy, if we have the Witchfire Brew Curse? I've read that you only use the Flask as Stibnite and the inc% DoT, but I also saw other 3.0 Builds using this Flasks as their only Curse Source.

I will try a Setup with Temp Chains+Enfeeble+Despair from Flask, but the Curses from CWDT. (Good Enough since we have Inc Duration on Tree and Temp Chains make other Curses also longer) And as Aura I think Vitality + Arctic Armour would be good? (Vitality Aura is affected by Zealoth's Oath, right?) Need to figure out Gem Slots though. (Maybe someone can help me? :D)

I just feel that the Build, as it is, is a little bit too squishy for me. I cant even use an Energy from within because I need Resists from that Jewel Slot. (Gonna Exchange Belt and Helmet, I think, because I am not still under 90 Resists in Hideout (how much do I need again for Ele Weakness Curse / EE Debuff?)

Also, it would be nice if the OP could add a Hint, that we need 40 less Strenght on our Final Gear to wear the Armour.

In General, any Tips on how to beat those Bosses that have those silly Beam to consistently deal Damage to you with that Build? With others I just killed the Boss fast enough to not die in Beam (and used Life Flasks).
Last edited by JTiYo on Mar 5, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
updates?
I will be a bit salty today...
leveling guide:
1.grab blight
2.if you are missing dps grab it from the left side of witch start area, respec at endgame.
3.grab essence drain and use it till you can equip death's oath, then switch to blight with jewels.

"
JTiYo wrote:
Since 3.2 provides "Cant be Stunned" while we have ES (and we always have ES unless we are dead) we dont need the Brime King Pantheon, right?
Which other Major God should be considered?

If you can upgrade arakali for more recovery it's worth it, otherwise grab Solaris or Lunaris

"
JTiYo wrote:
Also, is it worth to go for Despair Blasphemy, if we have the Witchfire Brew Curse? I've read that you only use the Flask as Stibnite and the inc% DoT, but I also saw other 3.0 Builds using this Flasks as their only Curse Source.

As we were saying before... worth it.

"
JTiYo wrote:
I just feel that the Build, as it is, is a little bit too squishy for me. I cant even use an Energy from within because I need Resists from that Jewel Slot. (Gonna Exchange Belt and Helmet, I think, because I am not still under 90 Resists in Hideout (how much do I need again for Ele Weakness Curse / EE Debuff?)

Check it on wiki better but that problem is only because of weak eq. How is it possible that I could cheaply get all the resistances every time I played it?[/quote]

"
JTiYo wrote:
Also, it would be nice if the OP could add a Hint, that we need 40 less Strenght on our Final Gear to wear the Armour.

If you mean str from armor, you should definitely get max on chest (50 I think)

"
JTiYo wrote:
In General, any Tips on how to beat those Bosses that have those silly Beam to consistently deal Damage to you with that Build? With others I just killed the Boss fast enough to not die in Beam (and used Life Flasks).

Run around them and hinder them with blight from time to time

Sorry about this all, but I have a lot of stupid questions at work in the last few weeks and I really don't want to deal with any after getting back home.
Still wanted to at least respond in any way for you to see that someone did read what you wrote.
For this league I played my own crit shield throw raider first based on added cold damage.
It is great and faaaast.
Now started my own spark in the set of

So far it is really cool and quite safe despite me having only 3k hp and 1k es.
I just got to maps but will start with yellow ones.
Did you kill all bandets ?
Always :)
In some builds I try to pick one in theorycrafting, but it always turn out to be not worth it in the endgame.
I am absolutely loving this build. a friend recommended it to me since I always play Necro and wanted a change. so here i am. Tier 13 maps with no issues. still don't have my uber lab just yet. Hoping to get it soon.

Only thing i may have done wrong is i have 3 curses, and if im counting correctly i can only use 2. im still rather new-ish to PoE, only been playing since breach.

i hope this build stays viable for a long time i will continue to use it.

I'm running a similar build. Mine's a bit lazier, just focusing on death aura, ES regen, and pretty much not much else. I do love it. Mine's not as defensive(still working on getting max fire res), but yeah, I am still working on it. Able to T15 without much issue. Just gotta stay moving!

Spoiler

1.1k ES regen with stone golem out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info