[3.0][3.1][3.2] Death's Oath CI Occultist 96,9k chaos dps plus blight, shaper kill video

Missing out a note at the top left of the tree
Okay hopefully should be enough to use just blight :/
But what about wither? it cost about 35 mana to use it....
altho i feel that i have way lesser es
Last edited by Yokox3 on May 30, 2018, 6:07:44 AM
You are the first person with that problem I know of to be true :)
I'm looking at this build in Path of Building and it has only 865 total mana and still 60 points of that mana is unreserved.
Without Sovereignty allocated on the tree you have only 8 unreserved mana, so yup, this node is mandatory and before you get it use only one curse

edit: you can also drop influence and 2 nodes before it and grab deep thoughts if you worry about mana regen.
Last edited by SmoczyArchaniol on May 30, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
Okay! Thanks Alot for the help!!!
solved mostly of the issues now...
probably left with leveling xD
and probably socketing :/
Last edited by Yokox3 on May 31, 2018, 1:52:08 AM
Any updates for 3.3?
Working overtime so not to much time to even play my own character
Will you update for 3.3?
The only change I can think of right now is somehow adding vaal blight but don't know how to do It yet and there is so many new builds that there is little time to upgrade the old ones :P
for now nope, maybe in the weekend if I won't create new build first.
That being said, this build works still the same way, there might just be some upgrades to do.
Hi, thx for the build. using it in [3.3] incursion and its great fun. with all the monsters dealing chaos damage in the temple, a CI build feels really safe.
currently lvl 86.
PoB link: https://pastebin.com/QsMa4iX4

gear

I am still aiming to corrupt an all white-socket Death's oath. so far, they all bricket in the lvl 3 corruption chamber :(

Differences from OP's build:
- saffel's frame shield for better elemental resists. might switch to an high ES shield with "recover ES on block" later. but so far it feels fine and I've never been one-shot
- using the reworked cold snap gem in a "cast when damage taken" setup now gives free frenzy charges! (4% more Damage per Frenzy Charge)
- using a Cast while channeling + Essence Drain in the Blight gloves for better single target. ED + Contagion + CwC was a great combination for leveling until I got 5 good colors in the death's oath
- there are no eber's unification with "blight" enchancment on the market yet :(
- rainbowstrides are a solid 1 alch item to get your CI started. will upgrade the boots to well rolle rare ones when I hit red maps.
- I plan to go MoM on reaching red maps. so far, I still use dispar + blasphemy, because I am too lazy to hit my flasks all the time when running through trash mobs.

anyway. thx for the build OP!
Last edited by PopeJo on Jun 8, 2018, 4:17:44 AM
"
PopeJo wrote:
- I plan to go MoM on reaching red maps. so far, I still use dispar + blasphemy, because I am too lazy to hit my flasks all the time when running through trash mobs.

Thanks for the 3.3 update, even though you're not the build author. I like seeing other peoples' perspectives on builds before I jump in, so your post is really helpful to me. One thing though:

I don't think MoM actually protects your ES, so it'd be useless in a CI build. Unless I'm wrong and the wiki / tooltip (30% of damage is taken from Mana instead of Life) is super misleading, which is also possible.
Last edited by WaFFleReaper on Jun 14, 2018, 5:38:37 AM
"
WaFFleReaper wrote:
"
PopeJo wrote:

Thanks for the 3.3 update, even though you're not the build author. I like seeing other peoples' perspectives on builds before I jump in, so your post is really helpful to me. One thing though:

I don't think MoM actually protects your ES, so it'd be useless in a CI build. Unless I'm wrong and the wiki / tooltip (30% of damage is taken from Mana instead of Life) is super misleading, which is also possible.

You are correct MoM does not work on ES.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info