3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Let's say I happen upon a 6L Searing Touch. What are the two remaining gems to maximize RF damage?
Hi guys,

I am very noob to the build (and poe) and have always wanted to give this a try, but i'm afraid that this requires a lot of budget.
As I didnt farm at all this league (sitting on 8ex),i was wondering if i still could do something to make it work.

Currently leveling the build, and having trouble to sustain life even with Kikazaru x2 and replica atziri's foible.

Do you guys recommend to switch to RF at level 40 as said in the leveling guide or would it be possible to do it before?

Plus, as i dont see a leveling tree, i am also quite confused, could anyone help me with the breakpoints and explain which nodes to take step by step?

As for ascendancy, I am considering going towards a chieftain as it seems to require less curency than jugg to work...

As for the gear, I'm planning to go Kaom heart + rings, atziri replica foible and Vitality watcher's eye, then rares to cap the resistances... Would that work?
I already managed to crat a helm 30% elem damage + concentrated effect, which seems OK for a low budget... Could you confirm?

Tyvm for any advice, that would be very appreciated.

Cheers
You need to follow guide exactly if you want to sustain early. This is my first time playing the build to and I was mega keen to see how RF worked early before committing to it and if you follow the guide with Shapers Seed, Springleaf, Kikazaru then you can sustain it and get the feel for it. Leveled ok but it did help me learn the feel of the build.

I wouldn't say this is a cheap build but if you can work on crafting some things it is reasonable. It is worth it though as the build is great. I still think i need to grind mine a few more levels (at 92) for the really hard endgame but i am happy. I feel like i need bottled faith for damage atm which is very expensive ergh.
Blasphemy + Flammability or Malevolence. What deals more damage in endgame?
"
Blasphemy + Flammability or Malevolence. What deals more damage in endgame?

You can test it in your POB, in my case (i have 563k against normal mobs without these two):
Malevolence: plus 130k dmg
Blasphemy+Flammability: plus 253k dmg
In my opinion Malevolence is better (you have also + skill effect duration) because at endgame you dont have problem with normal mobs, with bosses - sometimes yes, and they can have curse immune etc.

Now the second think.
The most important think in this league is "not die" in Heist. I foundd here a lot of inspiration to RF, this is definatley the best topic for that. I like RF but las days i focused on surviving i merged some other ideas from forum and youtube into rf and atm i have stats like this.
HP - 5245
Phys dmg reduction - 50%
Dodge att hits - 8%
Block att - 66% (with Glancing Blows)
Block spells - 16% (with Glancing Blows)
Fire res - 78% (but using Transcendence i have 98% fire reduction from hits)
Cold res - 73% (but using Transcendence i have 97% cold reduction from hits)
Light res - 73% (but using Transcendence i have 97% light reduction from hits)
Chaos res - 77%
At the end im almost immune to every elemental hits, thats great boost.

I skipped Elemental Equilibrium (yes i know that less dmg) but i add few more defensive layers to build:
1) Molten shell - gives me 7k extra dmg reduction plus a little bit from Frost Shield

2) Anomalous Artcic Armour - thats mega skill, freeze is great and that works with bosses too

3) I have only 50% phys dmg reduction thats why im converting 62% from phys taken to elemental (21% from Watchers Eye and 6% from helmet-i dont have 8% open yet, 15% from Body Armour and 20% from flask) using this
. Plus Fortify gives me 20% less dmg from hits and Arctic Armour 11% less fire and phys while stationary, so i can just stand next to boss with scorching ray nd wait.

How it looks like in game? I can easily run any heist, simulacrum, any map (except no regen and 60% less regen mods) its safe, im "almost" immortal, dmg is good for normal mobs, champions and small bosses (instatnt death). For map bosses i need to wait a second but its easy doable. I did elder and shaper deathless and i need more time for it but thats no a problem at all.

With some investment into mana reservation im able to run:

and Aspect of the spider

maybe someone will find something interesting here :)

HF
Last edited by Devastatoor on Nov 9, 2020, 3:43:31 AM
Can someone help me understand what I'm doing wrong - can't get EO to proc using the Storm Brand - Inc Crit Strikes - Cull links. I know my gem levels are slow - only 71 atm. Here's my gear.

Spoiler
"
PanderingFool wrote:
Can someone help me understand what I'm doing wrong - can't get EO to proc using the Storm Brand - Inc Crit Strikes - Cull links. I know my gem levels are slow - only 71 atm. Here's my gear.

Spoiler

You have Resolute Technique - Your hits can't be Evaded, Never deal Critical Strike

so you cannot crit :)
"
Devastatoor wrote:
"
PanderingFool wrote:

Spoiler

You have Resolute Technique - Your hits can't be Evaded, Never deal Critical Strike

so you cannot crit :)

Wow...yes, I do indeed. At least I can put those points somewhere else now!
HI guys I've been following the build for sometime and I think I hit a wall on my progression. Can someone advise me what item to upgrade next?

BTW thanks rhah for the guide
"
adorabol wrote:
HI guys I've been following the build for sometime and I think I hit a wall on my progression. Can someone advise me what item to upgrade next?

BTW thanks rhah for the guide

Cluster jewels and bottled faith for damage. I am still new to character but they were the best things to save up for for sure. Oh and getting the horror mod on helm is another big damage boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info