3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

Is the Wrapped in Flames change going to drastically effect the build?

Wrapped in Flame ---(OLD)---
20% increased Burning Damage
+15% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier while Burning
Regenerate 1.50% of Life per second while Burning

Wrapped in Flame ---(NEW)---
20% increased Fire Damage
Cannot be Chilled while Burning
5% chance to Cover Enemies in Ash on Hit while you are Burning
"
RagingJok3r wrote:
Is the Wrapped in Flames change going to drastically effect the build?

Wrapped in Flame ---(OLD)---
20% increased Burning Damage
+15% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier while Burning
Regenerate 1.50% of Life per second while Burning

Wrapped in Flame ---(NEW)---
20% increased Fire Damage
Cannot be Chilled while Burning
5% chance to Cover Enemies in Ash on Hit while you are Burning

It got nerfed hard. I think this will affect what medium clusters you go for.
Where are you seeing the cluster jewel reworks?
Pure commander went from 30% aura effect to 10% aura effet also. The pure commander setup does not give you 90% to all elemental res anymore.
the kinda blows rhah put in a lot of work updating the guide and they changed a lot of stuff in 3.11

I prob won't be playing 3.11 because of irl stuff.

here is the site for cluster jewel changes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TDz_EZOItunCFkrwOe5QUcdwuc8jithfnk3fP2JF-Jc/htmlview?usp=sharing&pru=AAABcuqO5iQ*K42gZrMUYHtZmQ6fTNHu_A

one note I saw right away, may be good to use hotsfoot unique jewel now, 20% movement speed is quite good for a jewel and its cheap enough you can prob mass buy and get the corruption you need.

some of the 2ndary nodes aren't nerfed like flow of life, there are other options still. keep in mind they changed the weights of certain modes, +2 jewel sockets on larges will prob be way harder to roll now

I can understand why they gutted pure commander, since it was pretty busted and made it so easy to get max res 90/90/90, but why the hell did they nerf wrapped in flames???
Last edited by zheng738 on Jun 18, 2020, 4:36:05 AM
I did a pass over the guide. Should be up to date now.

need to be ignited for hotfooted to work

burning bright + flow of life looks like the best combo now
Last edited by FaustoFanti on Jun 24, 2020, 10:31:47 AM
Thanks rhah for the excelent guide and content!!!

I'm kinda new to RF and I always wanted to make one, can someone please help me with a passive tree without clusters? I'm not that good of a theorycrafter :(.
"
Kennkra wrote:
Thanks rhah for the excelent guide and content!!!

I'm kinda new to RF and I always wanted to make one, can someone please help me with a passive tree without clusters? I'm not that good of a theorycrafter :(.

i added no cluster setup to pob pastebins. you can find it at bottom left of the tree section

jugg: https://pastebin.com/XCT07d1n
chief: https://pastebin.com/JGuWdjDk
"
FaustoFanti wrote:
Very strong stuff:
i) New enduring cry (makes chieftain generate fast charges as jugg now).
ii) Infernal cry (cover in ashes, makes jugg be able to cover in ashes just as chieftain).
iii) Wintertide brand (activate every 0.25 secs, should be faster than stormbrand)

Maybe: arcanist brand with curses (not sure if it works though)
Maybe: swiftbrand support instead of increased crit (gotta calculate) to trigger EO

Enduring Cry looks interesting. Might be worth getting deep breaths passive to reduce cooldown, and then maybe link it with inc duration to make it last longer. Should be able to recast again before the buff runs out this way.

wintertide doesn't have crit and only lasts 2 seconds. storm brand got buffed slightly so that's nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info