3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

I craft an elder belt with % recovery mod on it , why my tooltip didnt change ? Same hp regen\sec.
Aight this is me in this league so far:

Spoiler

Working on a gg helm atm but it costs 25c a pop and no luck so far, and on a shaper sceptre too, but in the last 800 alts I had one lvl 20 ele focus, and the annul cucked me after the regal. Otherwise I'm rolling a second belt and ammy whenever i come across essences / fossils. Oh yea and I'm running tons of labs for enchants on the helm I'm actually crafting while I use this crap.
Last edited by Mootthemad on Mar 23, 2019, 3:54:58 AM
disregard this post
Last edited by Davidtennant on Mar 24, 2019, 12:03:35 AM
Does Molten Shell fire damage mess up the Elemental Equilibrium?
"
quflamingo wrote:
I craft an elder belt with % recovery mod on it , why my tooltip didnt change ? Same hp regen\sec.

Have you checked on pob? It might be a display bug ingame.
"
quflamingo wrote:

it doesn't show there, but it works
"
newbiemaster wrote:
Does Molten Shell fire damage mess up the Elemental Equilibrium?

it can, but in practice it doesn't really matter since it doesn't proc that often and it will get overwritten quickly

Do i craft attack speed or fire damage on this for more dps?
Last edited by Raotiz on Mar 24, 2019, 5:42:29 PM
"
Raotiz wrote:

Do i craft attack speed or fire damage on this for more dps?

i'd go with attack speed, but that depends on how much you value mobility, some people also go with resists
ok i think i am starting to understand the build abit better now. However i am still confused about the 3rd Aura/Curse setup.

In your post u mention that i would need the "enemy can get 2 curses" passive in order to add a single curse setup to my auras. Why?
I don't see a "First Curse" to begin with, or am i missing something here?
IGN: Demikun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info