3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
rhah wrote:
"
yyashreddyy wrote:
Mind taking a look at my gear setup? Im pretty sure I did the best I could :D and just yesterday hit my 1st Lv100 from this build! So happy, great guide dude.

i'd move phase run setup to shield, vitality to boots, and link storm brand with inc crit for more consistent EO procs

not sure why you need two life flasks, with your gear you should be able to do almost everything with none. id use the recommended setup in the gear >> example section. you are missing 3% life regen mod, you can bench craft it on a flask

i'd get kaoms with a better corruption, reduced fire damage doesnt do much. inc damage or max res is better

maybe invest in better jewels

other than that, sick gear

Hmm ill work on the links. I have 1 staunching flask and 1 full heal flask because im not quite good at dodging everything yet so i do end up using them in a pinch...when I git gud i guess ill switch one out.

I thought reduced fire damage would essentially work as a 1% life regen? Would damage just be better?

Jewels are the next priority, when i farm more. I gotta get RF damage over AOE on helm enchant also, but ill leave that for last :P
"
yyashreddyy wrote:
Hmm ill work on the links. I have 1 staunching flask and 1 full heal flask because im not quite good at dodging everything yet so i do end up using them in a pinch...when I git gud i guess ill switch one out.

I thought reduced fire damage would essentially work as a 1% life regen? Would damage just be better?

Jewels are the next priority, when i farm more. I gotta get RF damage over AOE on helm enchant also, but ill leave that for last :P

forbidden taste should be enough. just try it, you should be fine

reduced fire damage adds very little to regen. if i remember right, it's something like 1/3rd of what you get from 1% regen. i prefer inc damage, but 1 max res is also nice

Does anybody here run vitality , purity of fire , purity of ice and aspect of the spider all at once ? If so let me know I’d like to take a look at your character and see how you fitted this in..
I did rea the guide under the four aura example but would lie to see an example if possible :)
Im guessing the aspect of the spider is a big help
Thank you for the amazing guide!
This is the first league i even tried Uber elder and was able to do a deathless run on the second attempt. RF also ended up being the highest level char I've ever had :)

I kinda enjoy min-maxing, but it seems that i'm at a point where there's no chance to upgrade my gear without spending tens of exalts. But as I am not sure if I'm missing something, could you guys take a look?

Currently running Xoph's Heart for the damage, but i do have a regen amulet that i can switch to if I feel like it.

Any suggestions?
Thank you for your time! :)
Heya,

please add the fact that Gems are supported by level # burning damage can no longer roll on elder helmets as of 3.5 (Betrayal). (unless I'm dumb) It has been replaced by level # Combustion, which is useless for RF.

I am using a Shaper Helmet with level # Inc AoE, open for alternate suggestions!

Thanks and Great Guide!
"
Leizka wrote:
Thank you for the amazing guide!
This is the first league i even tried Uber elder and was able to do a deathless run on the second attempt. RF also ended up being the highest level char I've ever had :)

I kinda enjoy min-maxing, but it seems that i'm at a point where there's no chance to upgrade my gear without spending tens of exalts. But as I am not sure if I'm missing something, could you guys take a look?

Currently running Xoph's Heart for the damage, but i do have a regen amulet that i can switch to if I feel like it.

Any suggestions?
Thank you for your time! :)

aspect of the spider aura
helmet with horror+burn/conc
"
monomo wrote:
Heya,

please add the fact that Gems are supported by level # burning damage can no longer roll on elder helmets as of 3.5 (Betrayal). (unless I'm dumb) It has been replaced by level # Combustion, which is useless for RF.

I am using a Shaper Helmet with level # Inc AoE, open for alternate suggestions!

Thanks and Great Guide!

you need to use an elder base
"
Skillitek wrote:
Does anybody here run vitality , purity of fire , purity of ice and aspect of the spider all at once ? If so let me know I’d like to take a look at your character and see how you fitted this in..
I did rea the guide under the four aura example but would lie to see an example if possible :)
Im guessing the aspect of the spider is a big help

three auras with enlighten 4 in boots
cwdt+storm brand+inc crit in shield

or

two 21 purity auras with enlighten4 in shield with +2 to aura gems corruption
storm brand+inc crit, and vitality+enlighten4 in boots

scorching ray and shield charge need to linked with blood magic since you'd have 0 mana

"
monomo wrote:
Heya,

Thanks and Great Guide!

forgot to mention that item level needs to be at least 68, 82 if you want level 20 BD
"
Jin86 wrote:
Hello,
I built this buil in standard on the firejin character, could you tell me what to improve?
Consider that I only used objects that I found.

Another thing is normal to have the resistance cold and lighting <75% of cap?

P.s no craft because I can not ^^

Up :)
Sorry for my english, made in google translate :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info