3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

i need a day when lab dosnt have the golden door i need lab enchants

no one has the stuff i need, fossils prices are jacked up and you can't bulk buy them anymore.

have to craft my upgrades from this point on...
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 19, 2018, 6:10:58 PM
Is this build HoGM viable ?
"
OGFire wrote:
Is this build HoGM viable ?

you can solo it, deathless if careful, but it's not a good build for farming this map efficiently
got my watchers upgrade, couldn't find a dual mod for either purity of fire/ice = phyis convert, a double vit modder showed up cheap so I got it instead

unlucky it took 7 divines -_-

Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 20, 2018, 2:06:51 AM
"
zheng738 wrote:
got my watchers upgrade, couldn't find a dual mod for either purity of fire/ice = phyis convert, a double vit modder showed up cheap so I got it instead

Does divines only change the values of the rolls, or also the rolls themselves on these kinds of uniques ?
If I take a rare helmet with Burning Damage and Less Duration Support as an affix, and add stones, RF + Elemental Focus + Arcane Surge Support + Efficacy Support . Will this work?
"
evexsan wrote:
"
zheng738 wrote:

Does divines only change the values of the rolls, or also the rolls themselves on these kinds of uniques ?

Roll values only
"
zheng738 wrote:
fossils prices are jacked up

Delving changes in the last patch should fix this soon.

"
zheng738 wrote:
got my watchers upgrade, couldn't find a dual mod for either purity of fire/ice = phyis convert, a double vit modder showed up cheap so I got it instea

How much is cheap? Single mods seem to have 4ex+ and what you have in the 40ex+ range.
Last edited by Eatsblood on Dec 20, 2018, 4:03:04 AM
Im playing on XBox and using RF for the first time and having a lot of fun, thanks for this guide!!!!!!

I have only 2ex now and Im using tabula / other rare good items. Is a good idea buy Kaoms Heart and use RF + 3 supports with basic helmet or will be impossible to play (low dps)? If yes, what 3 supports should I use?

\Thanks/

"
p4ndi0n wrote:
Im playing on XBox and using RF for the first time and having a lot of fun, thanks for this guide!!!!!!

I have only 2ex now and Im using tabula / other rare good items. Is a good idea buy Kaoms Heart and use RF + 3 supports with basic helmet or will be impossible to play (low dps)? If yes, what 3 supports should I use?

\Thanks/

Thats how I played. Then I just got a cheap base (ilvl 75) and rolled burning damage for a 5-link. Its not that expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info