3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
UnoIIIup wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:
Any tips for elder/ uber elder? I can kill it but I can't keep shaper alive as all the minions focus him and not me and my damage is low.

On the uberelder you do not need to save the shaper, you have to kill it on the contrary. You did not kill the uberElder yet, This is the most difficult boss in the game.

How to save a Shaper when killing a normal Elder
to keep shaper alive, you can use a "frost wall" trick. link it with right time. it will block all those projectiles. and then you just xzoom around killing those minions without risk.

Ive killed uber elder 5 times last league, It was a typo, yeah for uber you dont need to save him

Just hitting level 71 and I have 7 ex, what should my priority be for getting gear now? Should I get a watcher's eye with the vitality life regen? Please help

Don't know why everything linked twice...
Last edited by nazeroth77 on Jun 24, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
"
UnoIIIup wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:
Any tips for elder/ uber elder? I can kill it but I can't keep shaper alive as all the minions focus him and not me and my damage is low.

On the uberelder you do not need to save the shaper, you have to kill it on the contrary. You did not kill the uberElder yet, This is the most difficult boss in the game.

How to save a Shaper when killing a normal Elder
use
+

to keep shaper alive, you can use a "frost wall" trick. link it with right time. it will block all those projectiles. and then you just xzoom around killing those minions without risk.

I don't have enough sockets :/

Uber elder down, couple deaths cause its the first time I ever did the fight, very tanky build, sucks for incursions though so I think I'm done with it, been fun.

looking at my character Kruelar. i am not sure how i can improve the RF damage further.
any input is deeply appreciated.
"
Krueladin wrote:
looking at my character Kruelar. i am not sure how i can improve the RF damage further.

You are likely doing more damage than most people in this thread considering you are focusing more on damage than survivability
"
chaelp wrote:
"
Krueladin wrote:

You are likely doing more damage than most people in this thread considering you are focusing more on damage than survivability

i guess a likely way to improve my survivability is to replace both opals with kaoms
How to deal with flamability curse? (example from those shitty skeleton summoners).. i dont see any tips for that and it seems like a serious danger to this build yes? ty

PS: and by deal i mean actually someway to become imune to it permanently? cause its really bad when u get a map with those shity mobs and they keep cursing u and u see ur health drop really fast.. im suprised this topic is not mention in the description... thanks for any tips!
Last edited by escuteiro on Jun 25, 2018, 2:30:13 AM
"
escuteiro wrote:
How to deal with flamability curse? (example from those shitty skeleton summoners).. i dont see any tips for that and it seems like a serious danger to this build yes? ty

PS: and by deal i mean actually someway to become imune to it permanently? cause its really bad when u get a map with those shity mobs and they keep cursing u and u see ur health drop really fast.. im suprised this topic is not mention in the description... thanks for any tips!

Flask of Warding is the answer my friend.
"
ThePimpShrimp wrote:
Really no clue where to go first on the passive tree as it's just one big overview.

Leveling section has a step by step passive tree for 23, 45, 54, 66 and 119 points at level 88.
Leveling --> Leveling_with_RF --> Guide --> scroll down a bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info