[3.0] CRIT CYCLONE: MASSIVE AOE DPS / DUAL BLASPHEMY / PURE PHYS or CHAOS ELE VERSION (VIDEOS UP)

"
chm0523 wrote:
Hi, will u update it to 3.1version? I'd like to play this bd in 3.1.

3.1 will change alot, including the passive tree... so gonna wait a bit more. But i will update yes.

"
Covetous7483 wrote:
trash

Yes scheiße Build.

Crit Cyclone Guide: thread/1985095
HC Crit Lacerate CI Guide: thread/1765662
Level 100 HC 100k+ Chain Splitarrow: thread/1482575
Level 100 THC Cyclone Mara: thread/1423439
Nice guide indeed! It looks very fun to me. I will definitely try it out next league. Maybe start as a more budget friendly 2H cyclone build to farm farm some currency first and then make a transistion into this build. Hopefully you will keep the guide updated for 3.1!
If you went Gladiator and Atziri gloves would it be good too? I like block/spell block :)
Was gonna do this build as a 3.1 starter (if not too much has changed with the tree) the new Vaal Pact seems really good with the slayer leech.

Would you say you prefer Chaos ele version or pure phys?
"
shinyzee wrote:

Would you say you prefer Chaos ele version or pure phys?

I liked the Chaos Ele Version better, because shatter is fun and you wont have to worry about annyoing knockback from Lion's Roar Flask nor have to use Explode Gloves. Also you dont have to use extreme expensive Curse Amulet.

But if you are using a Headhunter you can die to ele reflect when very unlucky :/
And if i recall corrently the single target felt higher on pure phys on high tier bosses.
"
If you went Gladiator and Atziri gloves would it be good too? I like block/spell block :)

I wouldnt run Crit Cyclone as a Gladiator really. You lose speed while cycloning, lots of dps and most importantly aoe.

I guess you could do a mega safe max block version for hc, as Gladiator, but it kinda misses the purpose of the Cyclone Skill, which is fun speed farming.
"
Chojin wrote:
"
chm0523 wrote:
Hi, will u update it to 3.1version? I'd like to play this bd in 3.1.

3.1 will change alot, including the passive tree... so gonna wait a bit more. But i will update yes.

Lets do it!
in 3.1version ruthless can not support cyclone any longer. so the new gem link is elemental dmg instead of ruthless?
hello

I got an enchant of 40%inc dmg cyclone on my Rat's nest

Bad or still ok? otherwise ill just continue to enchant on top of it
"
damdamooh wrote:
hello

I got an enchant of 40%inc dmg cyclone on my Rat's nest

Bad or still ok? otherwise ill just continue to enchant on top of it

Its decent dmg boost for Cyclone. I would recommend you to buy another Rat's Nest if you still wanne get the attackspeed enchant and keep this 40% dmg one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info