[3.0] CRIT CYCLONE: MASSIVE AOE DPS / DUAL BLASPHEMY / PURE PHYS or CHAOS ELE VERSION (VIDEOS UP)

"
Guardians shaper and uper atziri viable?

Uber Atziri is very easy with this build and Guardians and Shaper are more than doable.

Your Tooltip with 100% physical Cyclone and Conc Effect is like 500-600k fully buffed.

You could struggle on hard mods and if you dont know the Mechanics of Guardians+Shaper in and out tho.

Crit Cyclone Guide: thread/1985095
HC Crit Lacerate CI Guide: thread/1765662
Level 100 HC 100k+ Chain Splitarrow: thread/1482575
Level 100 THC Cyclone Mara: thread/1423439
Last edited by Chojin on Sep 10, 2017, 12:31:54 AM
Hey mate,

Trying out this build, having OBVIOUSLY quite terrible gear, but damages are more than fine as I one shot most things. The only issue I have is that the leech is terrible. I mean, sure you leech quite a lot but if I take a few hits one after the other I'm never able to leech enough to get back to it and I die, most likely. Is that something that disappear when you get better gear or is that an issue with the build in general and I have to learn to play around that ? I have to admit I usually play VP when I'm relying on leech for my tankiness.

Thanks a lot for your work !
Thank you i will try
Last edited by Paraguz on Sep 13, 2017, 11:57:41 PM
"
Hey mate,

Trying out this build, having OBVIOUSLY quite terrible gear, but damages are more than fine as I one shot most things. The only issue I have is that the leech is terrible. I mean, sure you leech quite a lot but if I take a few hits one after the other I'm never able to leech enough to get back to it and I die, most likely. Is that something that disappear when you get better gear or is that an issue with the build in general and I have to learn to play around that ? I have to admit I usually play VP when I'm relying on leech for my tankiness.

Better gear means higher damage and range, so mobs wont reach you most of the time.
You will also leech alot more, if your damage is higher.

Taking Brutal Favor (Leech) as last 2 ascendancy points, instead of Impact (AOE) and then taking the Vitality Void Passive Wheel (Life Leech) will increase your survivablity by very high amounts.

Keep in mind, that this is a crit version of Cyclone and therefor is alot more expensive. If you dont have huge amounts of currency to spend, i recommend you to try a 2 handed axe or Starforge Cyclone build.
Last edited by Chojin on Sep 14, 2017, 2:41:53 AM
"
Chojin wrote:

Better gear means higher damage and range, so mobs wont reach you most of the time.
You will also leech alot more, if your damage is higher.

Taking Brutal Favor (Leech) as last 2 ascendancy points, instead of Impact (AOE) and then taking the Vitality Void Passive Wheel (Life Leech) will increase your survivablity by very high amounts.

Keep in mind, that this is a crit version of Cyclone and therefor is alot more expensive. If you dont have huge amounts of currency to spend, i recommend you to try a 2 handed axe or Starforge Cyclone build.

I'll try a bit more, and probably invest a bit more currency (got around 90 ex to play with) into it to see if I can make it work for me. I took Vitality Void around lvl 75 and it already helped tremendously (except in a 1v1 situation, but I can handle that by running around a bit) indeed.
Doing this as HCSSF. Going very well.

Almost 90k dps and gems still arnt 20/20.

Idk how people whould have trouble with this build. It plays well and sure is fast.

Cheers mate.
nice build
Last edited by Dk_Kiwi on Sep 17, 2017, 4:17:47 AM
"
nitetimehell wrote:
Doing this as HCSSF. Going very well.

Almost 90k dps and gems still arnt 20/20.

Idk how people whould have trouble with this build. It plays well and sure is fast.

Cheers mate.

Nice, doing this build in ssfhc. Keep up the good work.
Updated some stuff and added info for Phys / Chaos / Ele Variant.
Last edited by Chojin on Sep 20, 2017, 9:13:55 AM
Doing the build, Loving it so far!

Last edited by CODxRAPIIDZ on Sep 22, 2017, 4:39:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info