[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

hey can i take resulut technique
and swap sheild for another brutus?
Got the taming which shocks enemies. So I changed Vaal lightning trap to Enhance 4. That gives me 6% additional attack speed (blood rage).
Last edited by pyloniac on Sep 8, 2017, 2:03:14 PM
Any video showcasing this build?
FYI, Iron Grip is a complete waste of a node.

It only applies the bonus damage from strength to physical damage, which you are not scaling at all.

Drop it and save a point.

Here's the wiki link for Iron Grip.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
I'm curios as to what you think about this Ngamahu cyclone build paired with molten strike. POB link is https://pastebin.com/di3ZjT7i
IGN: BurtsyBees
I will swap to your build asap, until them im farming the currency i need with my ngamahu (molten strike/cyclone) build. Ty
I have nearly the exact gear ironically enough, including xophs. Plays well, but how did you get 7k+ life? I'm capping at around 5600.

On another note, can anyone advise as to which is better? Fire pen as suggested OR Damage on Full Life. It gives almost 50% MORE damage and with this build I would say i'm at full life more than i'm not. Have been messing around with it and I seem to smash better but wondering if anyone can talk me back into using fire pen.

Cheers fellow brutus dudes.
Last edited by pyloniac on Sep 9, 2017, 4:19:34 AM
"
zSavage wrote:
FYI, Iron Grip is a complete waste of a node.

It only applies the bonus damage from strength to physical damage, which you are not scaling at all.

Drop it and save a point.

Here's the wiki link for Iron Grip.

Path of Building says it increases dps by about 40.000 for some reason.
What alternative gems/6L for belly could we use for faster mapping? I dont mind changing the colors.
Sunder is ok but maybe there are faster options.
Last edited by pyloniac on Sep 9, 2017, 6:08:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info