[3.0] 10M DPS+ | Face tanking Shaper & Guardians | Brutus' Lead Sprinkler | Molten Strike/Sunder

"
Just want to make sure you're using Sunder for maps/clearing. If clearing/mapping is really important you can also switch out Conc effect for Inc AoE. And if you want to go even further, take out multi-strike as Sunder kills most trash in 1 hit anyway. This build is a boss killer, it'll never map as well as wander and archers.

Yep. I built it for bosses specifically. Not new to the game, just didn't play Atlas, only a little of Prophecy/Legacy before going hard again. I ditched my wander because it felt like it needed even more investment than this just to kill bosses, I just wanted to be clear about the mapping speed. I started with a 5L and the 6L helped out a bunch, swapping gems is the only annoying part and most bosses I can just kill with sunder anyway.
"
RenoFox wrote:
"
pyloniac wrote:
Why is The Taming Prismatic Ring in your PoB description for Ele prolif only (instead of Empower I guess) but Ele prolif is not in your PoB gem setup but in the guide-gem setup here but without Taming ring? Confused.

Can I used The Taming + Ele prolif or Empower + Rare ring? Which is better?
Sorry about the confusion, The Taming is better DPS for Min/Maxing.

Yes, The Taming does add more damage to the build with ignite and shock up. If you're talking about Shaper, it can't be frozen and hard to always shock. The totem itself doesn't do that much damage, it's used to buff you. So if you want you can:
Ancestral Protector - Empower - Ele prolif - increased duration.
The empower add 2% more attack speed to you so it's worth keeping imo.

Ok I get why adding empower is valuable. But why isnt it in the suggested gem setup then?
Also why is ele prolif in the suggested gem setup without The Taming as suggested gear? :D

Which one is good ?

Up Left attack speed nodes
3 skill point
%18 Attack speed

Bottom Left
3 skill point
%8 melee physical damage
%8 damage with ailments attacks BUT DUAL WIELD = USELESS

Bottom Right
3 skill point
%8 evasion = useless

Yes, %18 Attack speed very nice but i think jewels are best. İ have jewel with %16 fire damage, %13 attack speed and bottom left gives %8 melee damage.

What do you think ? (dont think bottom right nodes. Eva useless but jews are op)
Your PoB Build has Ice Golem instead of Lightning Golem btw. Accuracy doesnt benefit us at all.
"
pyloniac wrote:
Ok I get why adding empower is valuable. But why isnt it in the suggested gem setup then?
Also why is ele prolif in the suggested gem setup without The Taming as suggested gear? :D
"
pyloniac wrote:
Your PoB Build has Ice Golem instead of Lightning Golem btw. Accuracy doesnt benefit us at all.
Thank you for all the great input and proof reading!
I've updated:
  • Fixed Ice Golem to Lightning Golem in PoB.
  • Put The Taming into PoB.
  • Added The Taming into recommended uniques.
  • Updated the Gem recommendation to include Empower and elemental proliferation on totem.

"
luckstar53 wrote:
Yes, %18 Attack speed very nice but i think jewels are best. İ have jewel with %16 fire damage, %13 attack speed and bottom left gives %8 melee damage.

What do you think ? (dont think bottom right nodes. Eva useless but jews are op)
Yes, you're right, if you have top quality GG Jewels, it will add more damage for min/maxing according to PoB, good find.
I've updated the PoB to include the jewel sockets.
Dedicated Kiwi~
"
snuze wrote:

Have you tried Spectral Throw? That's what I used to clear trash last league as BLS. I had 2 separate 6L bellies that I would swap between for trash/bosses. Not the most cost effective solution, but cost wasn't an issue for me. Cheers!

You Sir have made my experience with this build 100% better. I was really frustrated with how sunder was clearing + ST is one of my favorite skills in the game. This trick about the 2 armors helped me immensely.

My cheap jewels are op. Bought around 1-10c i think they are %100 worth.

I just need level up :(

Edit: Andddd i cant find strength on jewels. just fire damage + attack speeds... and %10 all ele resist filled my cap resists. %76 %74 %75 FeelsGoodMan
Last edited by luckstar53 on Sep 8, 2017, 3:37:00 AM
"
unholygirl wrote:
"
snuze wrote:

Have you tried Spectral Throw? That's what I used to clear trash last league as BLS. I had 2 separate 6L bellies that I would swap between for trash/bosses. Not the most cost effective solution, but cost wasn't an issue for me. Cheers!

You Sir have made my experience with this build 100% better. I was really frustrated with how sunder was clearing + ST is one of my favorite skills in the game. This trick about the 2 armors helped me immensely.

I tried same idea. Yes we can farm maps with spectral throw but need some attack speeds. Im using blood rage + ancestral protector. Enough but need better. Sunder damage is insane. Can 1-2 shot rares. i dont know...

edit: using second chest with spectral throw = wasting time

damage is low, attack speed low even bloodrage, onslought flask, attack speed gloves....

Sunder Best gem for our map clearing.
Last edited by luckstar53 on Sep 8, 2017, 4:15:34 AM
that is a nice build
-
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Sep 8, 2017, 12:58:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info