[Not quite 3.7] A Simple Cleaver (Beginner friendly, SSF-viable, Much Explanation)

"
Thank you for the fast reply, however right now my cleave skill is killing everything pretty fast, but I keep on getting low health of dying (especially when the syndicate bosses come), I dont know much about this game and was wondering about a defensive skill that can be used?
Again thank you for the build

Defenses already explained would be Ancestral Protector + Blind and Arctic Armour.

Another Defense, (not explained) would be to link "Cast when damage taken" (level 1, can be bought at Petarus and Vanja, Act 4 after The Eternal Nightmare) to "Immortal Call" (level 1, can be bought at Petarus and Vanja, Act 4 after Breaking the Seal) and "Increased Duration" (level up, can be bought at Clarissa, Act 3), which gives you ~0.5-1 second of physical invulnerability every few seconds.

Something else would be to use Enduring Cry. That does give you Endurance Charges, and Endurance Charges give you 4% Physical and Elemental Resistance per Charge. Your normal maximum is 3 Charges.

Other than that: Try getting more life on your items and keep your resistances high.

Hi

I love your build, simple, easy to play, no expensive.

Thank You
Hi love your build just have a question. If i have a 6-link body armour, would it be better with chance to bleed support or ruthless as the game tells me i have a higher dps with chance to bleed support than ruthless. Thanks!
"
nyleng2 wrote:
Hi love your build just have a question. If i have a 6-link body armour, would it be better with chance to bleed support or ruthless as the game tells me i have a higher dps with chance to bleed support than ruthless. Thanks!

That's because Ruthless does not affect Tooltip-DPS.
It only triggers every third hit and that's something the tooltip doesn't show.
Chance to bleed triggers every hit, that's something the tooltip can calculate.
Thanks a lot for your build which I follow as a new player. It brought me up to T6-T7 maps so far. If feel it can go further with some gear adjustment. 1 question .. where did you put your 2nd overwhelming odds socket. I guess the first 1 is below Beserking ... but i can't find a place for the second 1 to get the 40 strenght in radius bonus.

Thanks a lot !
Hey i want to say i really like this build as i just started playing this game on the xbox. Its still a little overwhelming trying to figure what gear to keep getting the proper color sockets and linking. Anyways i just want say thank you for breaking down the char building.

My question is in part 3 of the skill tree you suggest to take 2 more jewel sockets.

What jewels should i use in the slots
"
Silver175 wrote:
Thanks a lot for your build which I follow as a new player. It brought me up to T6-T7 maps so far. If feel it can go further with some gear adjustment. 1 question .. where did you put your 2nd overwhelming odds socket. I guess the first 1 is below Beserking ... but i can't find a place for the second 1 to get the 40 strenght in radius bonus.

Thanks a lot !

Above "Sentinel" or below "Berserking" can hold an Overwhelming Odds Jewel.
Also the Jewel Socket at the bottom of the Duelist.

"
Muerte4200 wrote:
Hey i want to say i really like this build as i just started playing this game on the xbox. Its still a little overwhelming trying to figure what gear to keep getting the proper color sockets and linking. Anyways i just want say thank you for breaking down the char building.

My question is in part 3 of the skill tree you suggest to take 2 more jewel sockets.

What jewels should i use in the slots

Whatever you need.
I put in 1 more Overwhelming Odds, to increase AoE of Cleave.
And the rest, just fill how you see fit. Life, Resistances, Damage, Utility, up to you.
Actually I'm using two scaeva.
I was wondering about changing one of them, replacing with ahn's might or Ichimonj.

"
Attilio73 wrote:
I was wondering about changing one of them, replacing with ahn's might or Ichimonj.

Ahn's Might is kind of ambivalent.
If you use Blood Rage, you get Frenzy Charges, but you don't have them always but you don't have them not.
It's kind of difficult keeping track of the damage you do if you have Ahn's Might.
Never looked at Ichimonji, so I can't say if it's good or bad.

In the end, you can try any pure physical sword (or axe) and see if you do more damage.
If the weapon itself does not have some kind of mod that complicates it's DPS-Calculation you could probably go for Tooltip-DPS to look if it's better.
"
Scythless wrote:
"
Attilio73 wrote:

Ahn's Might is kind of ambivalent.
If you use Blood Rage, you get Frenzy Charges, but you don't have them always but you don't have them not.
It's kind of difficult keeping track of the damage you do if you have Ahn's Might.
Never looked at Ichimonji, so I can't say if it's good or bad.

In the end, you can try any pure physical sword (or axe) and see if you do more damage.
If the weapon itself does not have some kind of mod that complicates it's DPS-Calculation you could probably go for Tooltip-DPS to look if it's better.

I tried
I prefer two scaeva :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info