[3.0]TeaRan's Pathfinder Moonbender™ Blade Flurry Guide (End-game build, 7mil+ DPS vs. Shaper)

Oh, i totally forgot about master alchemist! Thanks mate!
bought this
btw. better dagger will probably be like 4-5 exalts? shall i look for more pdps or crit/as/?
Thank you in advance :)
Last edited by Zniwcio on Sep 6, 2017, 10:46:33 AM
can i use

instead of
?
"
Zniwcio wrote:
Oh, i totally forgot about master alchemist! Thanks mate!
bought this
btw. better dagger will probably be like 4-5 exalts? shall i look for more pdps or crit/as/?
Thank you in advance :)

I do not know the dagger price at the moment, but 350 pdps with crafted crit chance should work.
"
Kriet wrote:
can i use

instead of
?

If your character is short of resistances then yeah, but remember that intimidation increases your entire dps by 10% more.

Few questions:
-What are your thoughts on the dagger? I, myself was think I could use an annulent to maybe delete the accuracy (hope for the best) and do some multi craft (att speed, phys. etc)

-What are your thoughts on my gear?

-Do I really need that elemental weakness on my Shaper's Touch?

-I swapped the Kaom's Roots for some very high resist boots, is that fine?

-I'm having some problems to sustain the blood rage so I kept the life flask, should I switch to taste of hate (just for Shaper)?

-Probably some other stuff I forgot about
"
Tixano wrote:

-What are your thoughts on the dagger? I, myself was think I could use an annulent to maybe delete the accuracy (hope for the best) and do some multi craft (att speed, phys. etc)

Accuracy here isn't a suffix but a prefix (hybrid phys/acc) so you will loose % phys as well. You can do multimod straight away as it has double prefix and no suffix.
"
Tixano wrote:

Few questions:

-What are your thoughts on my gear?

-Do I really need that elemental weakness on my Shaper's Touch?

-I swapped the Kaom's Roots for some very high resist boots, is that fine?

-I'm having some problems to sustain the blood rage so I kept the life flask, should I switch to taste of hate (just for Shaper)?

-Probably some other stuff I forgot about

1. As N3v3rGr1nd stated, you can multi-craft the dagger now, although I'd just stright up buy one 350 pdps crit dagger with faster attack speed, might be cheaper not sure.

2. Gears are okayish, but a little underwhelming. You want life on boots, rings, and amulet, or you will only have around 3.5 k life, which really is not enough. I used to use a Carcass Jack, but the damage is mediocre, and you lose too much defensive stats.

3. No, it is one of the last things you get for upgrade.

4. It is fine if you really need the resistances, but realistically speaking the gears on other places should free this slot.

5. Taste of hate is main surviving source for this build. I do not use blood rage while mapping, only pop it right before guardians/Shaper for the attack speed boost.
Killed shaper with some tweaks (i use 300 pDPS claw)

my POB: https://pastebin.com/5ecebjCJ

Pretty smooth build, yet i need some gear min-maxing. Thx!
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
NVM on my post...think I figured it out myself...lol
Last edited by Strad1975 on Sep 12, 2017, 10:04:22 PM
Bois, i think i hit jackpot today while crafting jewels.

NSFW:

Spoiler

How much are jewels like these worth? Asking out of curiosity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info