[3.0]TeaRan's Pathfinder Moonbender™ Blade Flurry Guide (End-game build, 7mil+ DPS vs. Shaper)

Pretty solid build I must say.
It can be cheap to start with and basically clear all content. However, the real fun starts when you have everything upgraded and kill breachlords within a second or two.
I have been carrying other people's end-game content with eaze, and I am even able to tank shaper's beam with the amount of damage I deal right now.

Deathless shaper with Dominus in 5 minutes

Thanks for the build, it is the first build for me that is actually enjoyable to play. Other builds I have played were either impossible to build enable for people on low currency or lagging the shit out of your game *cough* afk gone balls *cough*

The only downside to this build is the fact that is expensive to get high-end gear (items ranging from 175C to 510C/7ex.) But I mean, which build isn't like that... any semi-BiS item is that expensive, for most builds atleast.

My gear as of 20/09/2017

Thank you for the build and I will see you once I got my mirror neuroy!
"
Hotice11 wrote:
Pretty solid build I must say.
It can be cheap to start with and basically clear all content. However, the real fun starts when you have everything upgraded and kill breachlords within a second or two.
I have been carrying other people's end-game content with eaze, and I am even able to tank shaper's beam with the amount of damage I deal right now.

Deathless shaper with Dominus in 5 minutes

Thanks for the build, it is the first build for me that is actually enjoyable to play. Other builds I have played were either impossible to build enable for people on low currency or lagging the shit out of your game *cough* afk gone balls *cough*

The only downside to this build is the fact that is expensive to get high-end gear (items ranging from 175C to 510C/7ex.) But I mean, which build isn't like that... any semi-BiS item is that expensive, for most builds atleast.

My gear as of 20/09/2017

Thank you for the build and I will see you once I got my mirror neuroy!

Glad you enjoyed the build. This build actually become super smooth once 1 or 2 stack of BF is able to clear through all the mobs. But I do agree with you that it is not budget friendly as it uses a lot of meta gears.
How are you able to generate frenzy charges?
"
firemage50 wrote:
How are you able to generate frenzy charges?

It can't, the one video doing Hydra i think was with raider ascendancy early in the league.
Why use kaoms roots and belt of the deceiver? Couldn't you use a rare belt and boots and focus more on life and damage on rings
"
firemage50 wrote:
Why use kaoms roots and belt of the deceiver? Couldn't you use a rare belt and boots and focus more on life and damage on rings

Kaom's roots are a must because stun immunity and insane life they give. Deceiver does a lot more damage compare to other belt because it has a more modifier. You can get better rings except good rare rings are expensive AF.
i feel like hrimsorrow and doryiani version does more dmg then this, ofc we lose culling strike
"
i feel like hrimsorrow and doryiani version does more dmg then this, ofc we lose culling strike

I have to disagree, Shaper's Touch gives around 80% increased melee damage from dexterity alone, not to mention the accuracy intelligent gives. And that's also +100 life too. Accuracy is very crucial for this build and crit build in general. I have 93% at the moment and still struggles to get it higher.
Greetings!

I could use a gear review from someone who knows what they're doing better than me. I am capping out around 300k on shaper in PoB with reasonable options checked and I don't see such a massive gap between my gear and what others have posted. Clearly a big gap between me and OP but with that knife, what can I do? Hahaha.

Character in profile is rbSoulTether

I'm thinking amulet is highest priority. Rings are not fully enchanted pending helmet and amulet updates. Claw boasted higher PoB numbers than the 356pdps dagger with 27% attack speed and damage rolls so I went that route. Plus I found it myself so it feels more satisfying :)

Thanks in advance!
"
redbeardsec wrote:
Greetings!

I could use a gear review from someone who knows what they're doing better than me. I am capping out around 300k on shaper in PoB with reasonable options checked and I don't see such a massive gap between my gear and what others have posted. Clearly a big gap between me and OP but with that knife, what can I do? Hahaha.

Character in profile is rbSoulTether

I'm thinking amulet is highest priority. Rings are not fully enchanted pending helmet and amulet updates. Claw boasted higher PoB numbers than the 356pdps dagger with 27% attack speed and damage rolls so I went that route. Plus I found it myself so it feels more satisfying :)

Thanks in advance!

Weapon, amulet, ring, gem level, and mostly 4 attack stat jewels.

Honestly I feel like you can clear all contents already, but if you want to compare my dps then the weapon itself already does like 50% more than yours... If you want to see how much more damage you can gain I guess you can use Pob, just reset the dagger skill points and jewels I guess, and I'm always here to help mirroring that dagger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info