[3.0] Crit EK Nova Inquisitor - Clear Speed Oriented / MF Viable

Hi! I wanted to try this build/main it for the new league, but am a bit concerned about the changes to Vaal Pact in 3.1. How will this affect how the build plays?
"
OnlyEnvy wrote:
Hi! I wanted to try this build/main it for the new league, but am a bit concerned about the changes to Vaal Pact in 3.1. How will this affect how the build plays?

I was wondering this as well as I enjoyed this character a lot more than some of my other farming characters, but I don't think we can know anything until the patch notes are released. There are too many unknowns at this point.
Thinking abt doing this build for Mayhem.

Is it hard to get going?
How do you generate power charges?
"
reaps1234 wrote:
How do you generate power charges?

Overcharge Node with the Intuitive Leap Jewel.

https://imgur.com/Vp4QSFe
this is my gear based on Turmoil and Std merged together:

temp using them:

will be replaced with Garb gear:

replacing pierce in red chest sox with:

and headgear when obtaining leech from boots enchant:

jewel (above mandatory):
will add later (phys dmg, proj speed,proj dmg)

flasks:

tree:
poeurl.com/bCLm
"Je sens que je suis libre,
mais je sais que je ne le suis pas”
―Emil Mihai Cioran
When do you think I should switch from Glacial Cascade to Etherial Knives? Ty if respond :)
Last edited by Ferraria457 on Dec 1, 2017, 10:25:34 PM
"
Ferraria457 wrote:
When do you think I should switch from Glacial Cascade to Etherial Knives? Ty if respond :)

Most likely when you are able to use the Ring of Blades Viridian Jewel (Minimum around level 50)

You will have access to jewel slots earlier, but the EK Threshold Jewel requires 40 dex in it's vicinity which is near the Ranger/Shadow tree.
"
Most likely when you are able to use the Ring of Blades Viridian Jewel (Minimum around level 50)

You will have access to jewel slots earlier, but the EK Threshold Jewel requires 40 dex in it's vicinity which is near the Ranger/Shadow tree.

thanks i tried to use the skill early but it was kind of weak compared to my 1200 dps glacial cascade :)
will this build be updated for 3.1 league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info