[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

I'm assuming best helmet would be a hubris circlet with the spec throw decel enchant? 200ish ES on it has gotta be better then evasion yeah?
We want dying sun?
"
allstopsbro wrote:
I'm assuming best helmet would be a hubris circlet with the spec throw decel enchant? 200ish ES on it has gotta be better then evasion yeah?

Thats right! I would only advise an evasion-base if you want to use Headhunter instead of Soul Tether.

"
kwstas778 wrote:
We want dying sun?

Only if you want better AOE clear, but our AOE clear is already pretty good. Personally I didn't go for dying sun.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Were exactly u put fertile mind in the tree?

There?

http://prntscr.com/gj9lkr

Or there?

http://prntscr.com/gj9mrs

(you say left of ranger but doesnt make sense)

Also what vinktar flask u use? You dont have a flasks section in your guide
Last edited by kwstas778 on Sep 10, 2017, 12:44:56 AM
I'd love to give this build a try, but wow gear is very rare, and often times very expensive. Hoping some more pieces come up that are a bit cheaper and better.
"
Invalesco wrote:

Only if you want better AOE clear, but our AOE clear is already pretty good. Personally I didn't go for dying sun.

But doesnt it boost single target damage by a lot as well?
"
kwstas778 wrote:
Were exactly u put fertile mind in the tree?

There?

http://prntscr.com/gj9lkr

Or there?

http://prntscr.com/gj9mrs

(you say left of ranger but doesnt make sense)

Also what vinktar flask u use? You dont have a flasks section in your guide

I only use one fertile mind at the moment, to the right of Ranger start (sorry, I actually meant right not left. Must have been my radiology training taking over).
The socket top left of ranger that you've linked: I used a fertile mind there initially but swapped to a rare jewel, and only recently swapped again to emperor's mastery.

My flasks section is actually in the effective DPS section, but i'll switch it over to the gearing section for better visibility. Thanks!

"
kwstas778 wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:

But doesnt it boost single target damage by a lot as well?

ST doesn't shotgun, so no, dying sun will not boost the single target damage. It doesn't work for ST the way it works with barrage.

"
TheVilifi wrote:
I'd love to give this build a try, but wow gear is very rare, and often times very expensive. Hoping some more pieces come up that are a bit cheaper and better.

Ya hybrid gear is very hard to find now. Back when i was making the build, my initial ES helm (with ST decel enchantment) cost me 5c, chestpieces similar to mine cost between 10c to 100c, and my boots cost me 80c. I have a feeling most people just vendor hybrid gear instead of attempting to sell them, hence the scarcity of hybrid items on the market right now.
Build of the Week 14
Last edited by Invalesco on Sep 10, 2017, 8:39:00 AM
How did you add "increased elemental damage with attack skills" on your helmet? The Amourer's Workbench says "the item has no space for more mods" (im newbie, sorry)

The Helmet (I'll try get the enchant on uber labs)

My current helmet:

Any of these helmets would be a good option or do I need to buy a better one with ES maybe?

I like you build, thanks for sharing!!!
"
FrankLucasLPS wrote:
How did you add "increased elemental damage with attack skills" on your helmet? The Amourer's Workbench says "the item has no space for more mods" (im newbie, sorry)

The Helmet (I'll try get the enchant on uber labs)

My current helmet:

Any of these helmets would be a good option or do I need to buy a better one with ES maybe?

I like you build, thanks for sharing!!!

Is your haku level 6 yet? the %increased elemental damage mod is only available on Haku 6. The other possibility is that your oblivion crest helm already has 6 mods (likely a hybrid life + evasion prefix and another pure evasion or life prefix).

Your miracle cowl lion pelt is nice! Oblivion Crest not so much because it doesn't have the enchant, and also because it may already have 6 mods. I would not recommend trying to run uber labs to get the enchant on Oblivion Crest, you'll drive yourself crazy.

An ES helm is going to be better than an Evasion helm in terms of producing a higher effective HP pool. My advice is to buy a hubris circlet with the reduced ST decel enchant and use essences of spite (at least shrieking) to try and get a nice INT roll, life roll and at least 1 res on it.

You're welcome! :)
Build of the Week 14
Glad someone else figured out Point Blank on ST.. You have no idea how many people told me i was batshit crazy when i told them PB was garbage for ST. It gimps overall clearing to make you less safe on boss encounters AND end up losing DPS in the end because of positioning. Well that and you would also be surprised just how many players (Even veterans) who have no idea ST can hit more than 2 times as well. Thats why proper positioning is pretty important for all ST builds imo.

Now at least i have a professional opinion to point people to now of my own findings. LOL

Nice build too i kinda figured that new belt would open something up for HOWA just have not had the time to really sit down and work it all out myself.

I so hate myself for selling that nearly 800ES 112Life Regalia i sold back in breach... That chest would be absolutely perfect for this new version today. Even had a high 40something int roll... Hindsight is always 20/20.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Sep 10, 2017, 1:02:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info