[3.0 HC/SC] The ORIGINAL Hybrid HoWA ST Raider [ALL CONTENT] [2:45 Shaper Run][Vids Included]

Would an emperors mastery be really good for this build ?
Fantastic build and guide!

Your chest is pretty sick. Did you craft it or buy it?
"
Yatunic wrote:
Would you still recommend dual wielding over 1h and shield in hardcore?

I would definitely recommend dual wielding over 1h and shield, even in HC, because the added DPS means that you have less opportunities to take damage. The added mobility from the dual wielding bonus also makes for more responsive dodging (with whirling blades).

The only situations where I would use 1h and shield is if I am having issues capping res without a shield, and only if I already have enough DPS and would really really value more ES and Life.

If so, this is the kind of shield you'd want:

- %lightning damage
- %res
- INT
- Life
- ES

"
zotle123 wrote:
Would an emperors mastery be really good for this build ?

Emperor's Mastery would actually outdps one of my rare jewels (bramble vessel) while giving me slightly less HP but overall higher eHP (because of higher ES). My evasion chance would also increase slightly. However, they're so expensive that I don't find it worthwhile to buy them. I might consider it if I truly wish to min-max this character, but i'll hold off for now until prices drop.

"
nookfu wrote:
Fantastic build and guide!

Your chest is pretty sick. Did you craft it or buy it?

Thanks!

Chest was bought! (and as RNGesus would have it, I found a chest nearly identical to it after I bought it...) I 6L-ed it after that.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Last question. Is there a way to reliably incorporate Acro and/or Phase acro into this build? I would love to, but I really can't find how without sacrificing too much on the tree.
"
iPulsar wrote:
Last question. Is there a way to reliably incorporate Acro and/or Phase acro into this build? I would love to, but I really can't find how without sacrificing too much on the tree.

Acrobatics would give us 50% less ES, which would kinda defeat the concept of having a decent amount of ES protecting your HP pool. If you wish to get Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics, the concept would have to change in that you would want to go for HP/MoM instead of HP/ES (with or without Mom).
Build of the Week 14
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
iPulsar wrote:

Acrobatics would give us 50% less ES, which would kinda defeat the concept of having a decent amount of ES protecting your HP pool. If you wish to get Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics, the concept would have to change in that you would want to go for HP/MoM instead of HP/ES (with or without Mom).

I'm fine with that if it meant i could get a lot of dodge instead of an ES pool. I still can't figure out how to do it on the tree without sacrificing a lot of damage or life though.
"
iPulsar wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
iPulsar wrote:

I'm fine with that if it meant i could get a lot of dodge instead of an ES pool. I still can't figure out how to do it on the tree without sacrificing a lot of damage or life though.

You will want to keep the life pool in case you get hit, but yes you will have to sacrifice some damage. I would path on the outside, grab acro/phase acro and get the 2 x proj nodes and jewel socket just above it.
Build of the Week 14
Have you thought about using an atziri's splendor as the chest in this build? It looks to me that it would be a good chest for the build though it does not have the int.
"
Yatunic wrote:
Have you thought about using an atziri's splendor as the chest in this build? It looks to me that it would be a good chest for the build though it does not have the int.

Hey I think its a good baseline for a chestpiece if you can't find better, but I think hybrid chestpieces should be pretty cheap atm seeing as no meta build really uses it.
Build of the Week 14
Wyh you use this helmet echance ?
this buil dcan don uber atziri ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info