[3.2] Blade Flurry Juggernaut - Dedicated Uber Labyrinth Runner for HC

"
w12te wrote:
Hi. Im currently making this build in sc I just wanted to ask if it was possible to carry people in uberlab with this build on a 5L or would it be too much?

I'm still on a 5L, had no issues carrying people. Certain days can be a bit more difficult if you buff him with 3 player or higher hp, depending on your damage. But I was able to carry lab day 2 just fine, one person at a time until I got some damage jewels and upgraded gear a bit.

"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Why using support gem Ruthless?

100% + 100% + 213% = 413% damage per 3 attacks!
It is 137,66% damage per attack, so equal to support gem which gives 37,66 MORE damage.

Isn't there are better options to get?
Because if you miss third strike, you get NOTHING!
Only positive i see is bleed amplifier but it doesn't make many damage to consider in this build!

The build uses RT so you never miss your attack. The reason for Ruthless is that you you can pre-channel your flurry in the labyrinth. Izaro takes a few seconds to come up and become active, so click flurry twice then channel the 3rd attack which guarantees Ruthless.

"
swdr wrote:
Hi Paws! Great build and a well-written guide! Thank you very much!

This will be the first time I will try jugg ulab farmer. Previously I was doing a slayer ulab farmer and I wasn't really that impressed about its facetanking ability. There were some sketchy situations when Izaro was fully buffed and I hope the innate tankiness of Juggernaut will prove to be better in similar scenarios. Even though I am playing SC I still dislike making a dedicated ulab farmer and not feeling comfortable with combating Izaro if he has certain buffs.

One question: wouldn't brightbeak / prismatic eclipse (3G) be a good swap for moving through lab? I think we still should be able to kill trash with this combo, but it should be noticably faster to reach Izaro.

And I am all in for a more expensive version of the build (farming guardians / uber atziri maybe? shaper would probably be out of reach due to lacking dps).

You can use that weapon swap for sure.

I will be updating the guide after I run a few more tests with the variant for maps/guardians. I do not recommend uber atziri (lack of damage / high elemental) or shaper (same reasons). High elemental damage can make Hydra and Phoenix a pain also. Chimera has the issue of chaos damage, Minotaur is easy facetanking.
"
Kisaryn wrote:

"
CBEToffOP wrote:
Why using support gem Ruthless?

100% + 100% + 213% = 413% damage per 3 attacks!
It is 137,66% damage per attack, so equal to support gem which gives 37,66 MORE damage.

Isn't there are better options to get?
Because if you miss third strike, you get NOTHING!
Only positive i see is bleed amplifier but it doesn't make many damage to consider in this build!

The build uses RT so you never miss your attack. The reason for Ruthless is that you you can pre-channel your flurry in the labyrinth. Izaro takes a few seconds to come up and become active, so click flurry twice then channel the 3rd attack which guarantees Ruthless.

This method allows you to start a fight with Ruthless damage as 1st channeling attack.
If only there was method to make 2 short channels (ends at 1st stage) and 3rd channel full AUTOMATICALLY over and over again.

But in long run attacks still may have less damage overall.
Because it will look like this:
Simple Attack - Simple Attack - Ruthless attack - and again.
Or with your method:
Ruthless attack - Simple Attack - Simple Attack - and again.
It just switch Ruthless sequence.

If you need for example make 100 channels of BF to kill BOSS (Minotaur), you will get more damage overall with support gem which gives higher MORE values than 37,66%.
"
CBEToffOP wrote:

If you need for example make 100 channels of BF to kill BOSS (Minotaur), you will get more damage overall with support gem which gives higher MORE values than 37,66%.

That is correct. For Minotaur, you do not use Ruthless. It is used in situations where you can pre-channel it and the fight does not last long. The links provided are for the lab version, where in my opinion, you can make use of it.
Thanks for a great guide!

1.regarding CWDT why arent u using Imortall call? there is space for it?

2.With regards to stats on the Doon, ele damage etc isnt important right? u can pretty much get the cheapest one?
Last edited by enforcer85 on Sep 10, 2017, 10:02:16 AM
I'm new to the game so I apologize if I'm completely mistaken...but my damage seems to be higher according to Blade Flurry's tooltip if I just use two strong swords than using Doon Cuebiyari + a strong sword. What gives?
@Enforcer85

You do not want to use Immortal Call, as it eats up your endurance charges. Endurance charges consitute a main part of your defensive bulwark, as well as increase your offence due to Juggernaut's passives, therefore Immortal Call is a no-go.

As for the Doon, you can look for the one with the highest strenght bonus, but otherwise its stats are not relevant.
Nice build.
Last edited by darkjoy on Sep 11, 2017, 1:08:35 PM
"
demonsand wrote:
I'm new to the game so I apologize if I'm completely mistaken...but my damage seems to be higher according to Blade Flurry's tooltip if I just use two strong swords than using Doon Cuebiyari + a strong sword. What gives?

Sorry for the late reply!
If you use only one strong sword and a stat stick, your damage should be higher than using two swords. The reason is that having two good swords that are the same or very similar in damage/attack speed is very hard to obtain. Tool tip on blade flurry doesn't take into account a lot of things, the most important being the attack speed. So I wouldn't really rely on the tooltip of flurry. I think my tooltip is around 2.5k, but DPS is 150k or so.

That is the main reason you never want to use two rare swords. Doon damage also depends on how much strength you have from the tree or from gear itself.

"
enforcer85 wrote:
Thanks for a great guide!

1.regarding CWDT why arent u using Imortall call? there is space for it?

2.With regards to stats on the Doon, ele damage etc isnt important right? u can pretty much get the cheapest one?

You don't want to use IC because it eats up your endurance charges. You can use it on a level 20 CWDT if you want and feel confident to track your charges etc, but it negates your regen/passive phys mitigation gained from the endurance charges.

As Swdr said, for Doon, you want high strength. But just buy the cheapest, it's not that important.
how about taking blood magic? wouldnt mind more life!
"
blizaro wrote:
how about taking blood magic? wouldnt mind more life!

If you take blood magic, you have to give up auras. Replace 'Chance to Bleed' with Brutality and it's alright! I'd probably give up the shaper regen node pathing to get the BM nodes. Overall it has a bit lower damage, more life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info