[3.2] Blade Flurry Juggernaut - Dedicated Uber Labyrinth Runner for HC

Is it worth not killing kitava?
"
Lupofin wrote:
Is it worth not killing kitava?

Upside is easier to gear without taking into account resistances.
Downside is you can only level up in the lab and you lose 2 points.
Cannot answer if it's worth or not, I personally killed Kitava.

"
robin_nerf wrote:
Will defenitly give this a try as I like running lab but hate to do it with Bladevortex :)
Will do it on sc harbinger.

Question : What are the bis mods on jewels ? (Other than life, gotta love life <3)

Attack speed until you feel comfortable with your flurry stacking and release (so over 6 APS) and then damage. I included some jewel searches for poe.trade in the gear section, can use those as reference.
Thanks Kis :)

What about the ascendancy choise you have make : Unstoppable with Kaoms's Roots ? When using Kaom's Roots Undeniable or Unbreakable would be a better choise, or ?
-Nerf
Great build and guide. Well done Paws!
Would a Soul Taker be good offhand for this build?
"
shikaka7 wrote:

That would change the entire build. Soul Taker is an axe, flurry won't work if you use Doon (mace) in your main hand and Soul Taker in offhand. So no.

"
robin_nerf wrote:
Thanks Kis :)

What about the ascendancy choise you have make : Unstoppable with Kaoms's Roots ? When using Kaom's Roots Undeniable or Unbreakable would be a better choise, or ?

If you use Kaom's Roots, take Unbreakable and drop Unstoppable.

"
Kisaryn wrote:
"
shikaka7 wrote:

That would change the entire build. Soul Taker is an axe, flurry won't work if you use Doon (mace) in your main hand and Soul Taker in offhand. So no.

Oh, crap, ofcourse. Dumb question :D. Thanks for answering :).
Hi Paws! Great build and a well-written guide! Thank you very much!

This will be the first time I will try jugg ulab farmer. Previously I was doing a slayer ulab farmer and I wasn't really that impressed about its facetanking ability. There were some sketchy situations when Izaro was fully buffed and I hope the innate tankiness of Juggernaut will prove to be better in similar scenarios. Even though I am playing SC I still dislike making a dedicated ulab farmer and not feeling comfortable with combating Izaro if he has certain buffs.

One question: wouldn't brightbeak / prismatic eclipse (3G) be a good swap for moving through lab? I think we still should be able to kill trash with this combo, but it should be noticably faster to reach Izaro.

And I am all in for a more expensive version of the build (farming guardians / uber atziri maybe? shaper would probably be out of reach due to lacking dps).

Why using support gem Ruthless?

100% + 100% + 213% = 413% damage per 3 attacks!
It is 137,66% damage per attack, so equal to support gem which gives 37,66 MORE damage.

Isn't there are better options to get?
Because if you miss third strike, you get NOTHING!
Only positive i see is bleed amplifier but it doesn't make many damage to consider in this build!
Hi. Im currently making this build in sc I just wanted to ask if it was possible to carry people in uberlab with this build on a 5L or would it be too much?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info