3.1(Updated) - Low Life Pure RF Guardian 1.3 mil DPS/4300 regen - Facetank ALL content!

"
Johnmon604 wrote:
Hey, really enjoying the build. I got a few questions:

What passive nodes am I going to get last?(which are least important I guess)

Is -8 elreon ring the only way we can get reduced mana cost on skills?

I can't seem to figure out how what the burning ground boots are doing. In the atziri video you're running really fast? Is that what the boots do?

Once I get geared like you, how many total auras/curses can I use at once?

And lastly, does Leo craft give 20% reduced damage taken over time? I can only see it crafting 5% but maybe poe wiki is wrong.

TY in advance.

The leo craft is legacy

In the video for the boots, the boots are what's killing the monsters. It's additional damage. Notice RF is not turned on.

Yes for elreon. It's the only way to have zero mana cost.

You can run the auras I have described in the build.

There's no "last node". Just keep putting points in.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Johnmon604 wrote:

I can't seem to figure out how what the burning ground boots are doing. In the atziri video you're running really fast? Is that what the boots do?

And lastly, does Leo craft give 20% reduced damage taken over time? I can only see it crafting 5% but maybe poe wiki is wrong.

TY in advance.

The leo craft is legacy

In the video for the boots, the boots are what's killing the monsters. It's additional damage. Notice RF is not turned on.

There is 1 more option to get 0 mana cost, and that is to use the new Watcher's Eye jewel with the "-10 mana cost of skills while affected by clarity".
If you can fit in a lvl1 clarity this would allow you to switch out the Elron ring for a nice Opal ring with %fire dmg roll for more deeps.
T16 Abaxoth is now officially my B*TCH lol

No flasks/Fortify:

https://youtu.be/xqP-JyrP1TE

Gotta love that regen :-)
Last edited by Fritso on Jan 1, 2018, 12:37:37 PM
"
Fritso wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Johnmon604 wrote:

TY in advance.

The leo craft is legacy

There is 1 more option to get 0 mana cost, and that is to use the new Watcher's Eye jewel with the "-10 mana cost of skills while affected by clarity".
If you can fit in a lvl1 clarity this would allow you to switch out the Elron ring for a nice Opal ring with %fire dmg roll for more deeps.

Ahhh that's another good idea too!
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Tanking shaper phase 3 like in the good old days lol:
https://youtu.be/NCP1aoJTclM
hello can i make this build with abbys league ? thx
"
pamparella wrote:
hello can i make this build with abbys league ? thx

Not really. A lot of legacy gear.
(⌐■_■)
Standard. Cute. jesus
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 4, 2018, 3:18:33 AM
"
Standard. Cute. jesus

jeez are you searching standard threads or what? in almost every fkn thread i saw your useless comments if u dont like 2 play standard like me just stfu and enjoy abyss
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Is it possible to make a version of a Low Life RF Guardian with a budget of ~5-6 ex? Shavs is like 1 ex and if I downgrade the Chayula's Presence to just an Eye (or use soul of Brine King?) that would leave me a decent amount of currency to get gear. I'm just wondering if the build is any good at that point.

I like the RF/Scorching Ray playstyle and have a bit of cash so I'm wondering what variation is strongest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info