3.1(Updated) - Low Life Pure RF Guardian 1.3 mil DPS/4300 regen - Facetank ALL content!

Hi Simplesim45!
I've been confused for long with mana regen issues. How can u regen mana with Shavronne's Revelation Moonstone Ring (equipped in right slot)? The only way I found is to use a corrupted ring with implicit "% of damage taken gained as mana over 4 sec"; But it's too hard to find this implicit together with nice resistance and ES rolls.
Thanks for answering!
Last edited by zhang8218923 on Sep 24, 2017, 6:52:30 AM
"
zhang8218923 wrote:
Hi Simplesim45!
I've been confused for long with mana regen issues. How can u regen mana with Shavronne's Revelation Moonstone Ring (equipped in right slot)? The only way I found is to use a corrupted ring with implicit "% of damage taken gained as mana over 4 sec"; But it's too hard to find this implicit together with nice resistance and ES rolls.
Thanks for answering!

Also curious about this.
If you look at my mana, I have zero unreserved mana as well.

My 6L setup paired with my elreon ring makes the mana cost zero so I can cast infinitely with no mana.

My SR setup isn't damage oriented. It's meant to proc EE, EO and get fortify at bosses (only time you'll ever need it). With the new shock mechanics, it'll shock most things as well with the shock nova proc.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
If you look at my mana, I have zero unreserved mana as well.

My 6L setup paired with my elreon ring makes the mana cost zero so I can cast infinitely with no mana.

My SR setup isn't damage oriented. It's meant to proc EE, EO and get fortify at bosses (only time you'll ever need it). With the new shock mechanics, it'll shock most things as well with the shock nova proc.

Nice ring! I didn't notice that when looking through the build. Great idea, I will be utilizing that as soon as I can craft a good ring.
Why call it 3.0 when this is standard league nonsense?
"
Why call it 3.0 when this is standard league nonsense?

Why the salt?

Have you never looked at player statistics by league? At the peak of prophecy league, 20% of the playerbase was on standard. It's time idiots like you stop blindly hating part of the community for absolutely no other reason than jealousy.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Uh..I'm not jealous of legacy cheat gear : /
Hey so I've glanced at your requirements for gear, but I was wondering what your thoughts are on the "%reduced damage taken over time" mod. I've read the new 5% wont cut it, but what about for legacy values? Does it have to be a perfect 20%, or will it be fine with something like 18%?
"
illmtk wrote:
Hey so I've glanced at your requirements for gear, but I was wondering what your thoughts are on the "%reduced damage taken over time" mod. I've read the new 5% wont cut it, but what about for legacy values? Does it have to be a perfect 20%, or will it be fine with something like 18%?

Yea stuff like 18% is perfectly fine.

"
Uh..I'm not jealous of legacy cheat gear : /

Then stop asking demeaning and stupid questions like you were somehow superior for playing a league instead of another one.
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Sep 27, 2017, 7:38:12 PM
Hi Simplesim45!
Can you recommend any measure to replenish ES in emergency(just works like the instant recovery life flask)? I was always killed when faced with bursting damage and had no chance to get out for auto replenishment.
P.S. My elemental resistance is capped and physical reduction from armor is like 63% (flask activated).
Thanks for answering!

Added question: How can you obtain such high regeneration in your video? I didn't see much regen source in recommended items.
Besides, this is my current eq though rather poor :(
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/zhang8218923/characters
Last edited by zhang8218923 on Sep 28, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info