[3.7] IcyTank - Ice Crash Facebreaker Tank (400k+ DPS) - EndGame viable

Hey. In guide there is info about Bandits : Help Oak, but PoB says "2 passive points *kill all" What is right choice?
Cheers
"
jasqez wrote:
Hey. In guide there is info about Bandits : Help Oak, but PoB says "2 passive points *kill all" What is right choice?
Cheers

I recommend Help Oak, for the regen + phys dmaage reduction + physical damage. Every stat is OP for the build and you can't get the same thing with 2 passive points
Hey there, first of all, Amazing Build, Having fun in HC with my Mate, Instead of the support gem that takes away your Ailments, i use Hyporthermia, to give my Range mate more playground to Kite and what not.

Second of all, I played arround with the passive Skilltree a lil bit, I´m just too unexperienced to know, if its actually a better Version, or just a different version, or just stricly worse.

It looses 18% attackspeed, 10-15% Hp, 1 jewel slot.

But it gains: 40% phys Dmg translated into cold dmg, arround 122% more cold Dmg for Attack skills, 20% increased Chill effect, 8% resist Ailments, 20% faster Flasks.

The rest of the Build is exactly the same, Beside the fact that it requires 2more passive P. Really curious if i am onto something, Seems like a very strong Trade! Everyone feel free to optimize it, If you see something!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAQCAAHnBIcEswUtBosKJgthDF8M9w5DEuEUIBRNFHEUdRXsGJEY2xo-GlUb-hynIOMhYCP2Jd8ppSyFLlMvzDJOM5I26DwFQKBDE0d-Sn1NklBHU6VW-loaXz9f2mEhYuxlTWebZ6BoZWjybyd07XTxdqx313k5eu982X7igayCB4TZhO-HdorwjX2PYI-Zkc6S95pqmy2ezZ_LogCi6qOKpBmnMKl5qZWsr62Nrj6vbLaKuR277byfvTa-p8BmwL_BgsauyMzKkM1fz37SIdNv2Xzawd9v45_kUeRq6Ubp1eoY7g7vDu9874_wH_Iv8kHz3fcy-AL46_xL?accountName=mayo&characterName=MayoRondDeGlaceFroide
"
FalsE_PR0pheT wrote:
Hey there, first of all, Amazing Build, Having fun in HC with my Mate, Instead of the support gem that takes away your Ailments, i use Hyporthermia, to give my Range mate more playground to Kite and what not.

Second of all, I played arround with the passive Skilltree a lil bit, I´m just too unexperienced to know, if its actually a better Version, or just a different version, or just stricly worse.

It looses 18% attackspeed, 10-15% Hp, 1 jewel slot.

But it gains: 40% phys Dmg translated into cold dmg, arround 122% more cold Dmg for Attack skills, 20% increased Chill effect, 8% resist Ailments, 20% faster Flasks.

The rest of the Build is exactly the same, Beside the fact that it requires 2more passive P. Really curious if i am onto something, Seems like a very strong Trade! Everyone feel free to optimize it, If you see something!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAQCAAHnBIcEswUtBosKJgthDF8M9w5DEuEUIBRNFHEUdRXsGJEY2xo-GlUb-hynIOMhYCP2Jd8ppSyFLlMvzDJOM5I26DwFQKBDE0d-Sn1NklBHU6VW-loaXz9f2mEhYuxlTWebZ6BoZWjybyd07XTxdqx313k5eu982X7igayCB4TZhO-HdorwjX2PYI-Zkc6S95pqmy2ezZ_LogCi6qOKpBmnMKl5qZWsr62Nrj6vbLaKuR277byfvTa-p8BmwL_BgsauyMzKkM1fz37SIdNv2Xzawd9v45_kUeRq6Ubp1eoY7g7vDu9874_wH_Iv8kHz3fcy-AL46_xL?accountName=mayo&characterName=MayoRondDeGlaceFroide

Hello,

With my actual build, I got :
- 6304 HP
- 1.96 attack rate
- 452 883 DPS

With my actual build + 2 points, I got :
- 6335 HP
- 1.96 attack rate
- 470 447 DPS

With your build, I got :
- 5731 HP
- 1.73 attack rate
- 479 642 DPS

So I lose a bit less than 10% total HP to gain a bit less than 2% total DPS. that doesn't seems like a good deal to me :p And losing attack speed is not advised for this build, it will decrease your clearspeed.
Last edited by mayo on Apr 4, 2018, 8:53:18 PM
Hey!

First thanks for your Reply, Still having a good Time in Hardcore NM, The build works awesome in Duo to protect your Range Pal, With a tiny lil Change - Hypothermia, Even my Mate can use it to freeze even more and Buff his Dmg big Times :)

I see your Point, I can´t believe that 40% physical Dmg to Frost Dmg +110% Frost dmg, does have this little Impact! Guess it rly missed the 18% Attackspeed in the Middle, This time i made it a lil bit Different. Since i don´t rly use concentrated Effect, I don´t feel like pushing for the Templar Area.

This Time it really should have about the same HP, Maybe needs to use a HP flask now and then, But should be more DPS if you leave the fact aside that i am not using conc!? It also does have the Possibility to get 4 more 5% Nodes in the Middle if you rly going for the long Run.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.2/AAAABAQCAAHnBIcFLQaLCiYM9w5DEuEUIBRNFHEUdRXsGJEY2xo-GlUb-iDjIWAj9iXfKaUshS5TL8wyCTJOM5I1kjboQKBDE0d-Sn1NklBHVvpYr1oaXz9f2mEhYuxlTWegaGVsRm8nbztybHTtdPF2rHfXeA15OXrvfNl-4oGsggeE2YTvh3aK8I19j2CPmZHOkveaapstns2fy6Lqo4qkGacwqW6peamVrK-tjbXytoq5HbvtvJ-9Nr6nwBrAv8GCyMzKkM1fz37SIdNv2L3ZfNrB32_jn-RR5GrpRunV6hjuDu8O74_yL_JB8933MvgC-Ov8S_4K_o8=?accountName=mayo&characterName=MayoRondDeGlaceFroide

PS: I hope you don´t get tired explaining a semi-noob Why he´s wrong! Appreciated :D
Last edited by FalsE_PR0pheT on Apr 6, 2018, 3:01:45 PM
"
FalsE_PR0pheT wrote:

I see your Point, I can´t believe that 40% physical Dmg to Frost Dmg +110% Frost dmg, does have this little Impact! Guess it rly missed the 18% Attackspeed in the Middle, This time i made it a lil bit Different. Since i don´t rly use concentrated Effect, I don´t feel like pushing for the Templar Area.

In fact the % conversion is a bit overkill, maybe you missed the watcher's eye jewel on my build, which already convert up to 40% physical to cold while affected by Hatred. The 40% you take is only 10% since 90% is already converted to cold (50 with skill + 40% with watcher's eye

With my actual build, I got :
- 6304 HP
- 847 HP regen / s
- 49% physical damaga reduction
- 452 883 DPS with conc effect & ele focus
- 420 479 DPS with ruthless (best choice after conc effect & ele focus) & hyporthermia

With your build, I got :
- 5920 HP
- 654 HP regen / s
- 44% physical damaga reduction
- 424 164 DPS with ruthless (best choice after conc effect & ele focus) & hyporthermia

No need to explain why it's not worth it :p

You should try "Path of building", its the software everybody use to make builds, you can import my character and make tests, maybe you will find something :)

Don't forget you will lose a lot DPS if the mobs are immune to chill if you use Hypothermia (around 120k less)

Account name : mayo
Character : MayoRondDeGlaceFroide
Last edited by mayo on Apr 8, 2018, 2:01:04 PM
how do you sustain mana without blood magic on this build?

sorry for the stupid question. i havent played since they released acts 5+ so im lost
"
fwoggy wrote:
how do you sustain mana without blood magic on this build?

sorry for the stupid question. i havent played since they released acts 5+ so im lost

The low attack speed allows you to rely on mana leech alone (Duellist leech nodes). The boot enchant 2% life & mana regen when hit helps a lot when you are still pretty low on DPS and don't leech enough mana.
Thoughts on new ele hit? Surely 80% more area per ailment will be useful somewhat.
"
Pyotr wrote:
Thoughts on new ele hit? Surely 80% more area per ailment will be useful somewhat.

Elemental hit is just flat elemental damage, we can't use it with facebreaker, so you should go for another build to play this :)

And I'm not sure about the AOE of the skill yet, we'll see !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info