[3.7] IcyTank - Ice Crash Facebreaker Tank (400k+ DPS) - EndGame viable

is this build good in HC? looking for a tanky build to play in hc
"
ulletuss wrote:
is this build good in HC? looking for a tanky build to play in hc

Abyssus builds are a bit tricky to play in HC since you take increased damage, but you can replace Abyssus with a Deibellow. You will lose a lot of DPS but you won't die :D
Between the 65 point passive tree and final passive tree 5 points get re-spec'd (to the right of born to fight) - When do you recommend respeccing those? They're the final point I spent when I finished the 65 tree, and when I opened the final one I was a little confused to see them missing! :P
"
ObliteAbyss wrote:
Between the 65 point passive tree and final passive tree 5 points get re-spec'd (to the right of born to fight) - When do you recommend respeccing those? They're the final point I spent when I finished the 65 tree, and when I opened the final one I was a little confused to see them missing! :P

Yeah, those are good points to invest while leveling, but not necessary end-game for this build.

Just respec them when you reach the scion life nodes, and take all those life nodes instead :)
Newb question here:

How are you able to run three auras? (Hatred, Herald, Ice Armor)
Look at key items section.
OR "socketed gems have 10% reduced mana reserve" on the shield is easy to say too
Thanks for the info! So basically, the shield is part of what really makes the build work. Any strategies on how to drop/roll those specific mods?
You don't need reserve reduction for the build to work, it's just a way to squeeze more DPS.
Charges on block however is required to sustain frenzies in bossfights.
"
AAAWalrus wrote:
Thanks for the info! So basically, the shield is part of what really makes the build work. Any strategies on how to drop/roll those specific mods?

Herald of Ash is just a bonus to add some more DPS and clearspeed, you can play the build without it, and get it later when you will get some money :)
Last edited by mayo on Jan 3, 2018, 6:28:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info