[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

"
idrgz wrote:
is leveling with kinetic blast viable on a tabula 6 link ?

yes. easy...check on my char...
"
BeneTleilax wrote:
"
idrgz wrote:
is leveling with kinetic blast viable on a tabula 6 link ?

yes. easy...check on my char...

why are you using meginords? and which armor will you use ? and what wand did you use early with KB? piscators is only 65
Last edited by idrgz on Aug 30, 2017, 4:12:46 PM
Early leveling is pretty easy. You don't HAVE to use a wand. There are tons of unique bows with low level requirements that will clear house for you until you get enough stuff going where you don't depend on a weapon.

I had fun with Quill Rain and it's 100% increased attack speed. It's usable at lv 5. You definitely want some mana on hit with that.
"
Lemabelle wrote:
Early leveling is pretty easy. You don't HAVE to use a wand. There are tons of unique bows with low level requirements that will clear house for you until you get enough stuff going where you don't depend on a weapon.

I had fun with Quill Rain and it's 100% increased attack speed. It's usable at lv 5. You definitely want some mana on hit with that.

yeah i know you can level with a bow lol i just wanted to know if you can level with kinetic blast i really hate switching builds
Yeah ofc you can, I'm currently lvling a wand scion and have been using wands since lvl 12. At 12 just get 2x Storm prism wands a barrage and a volley fire Jewel, barrage is then your AOE clean and single target till 28 when you can use KB as your AOE then just switch the volley fire for a static electricity or a poachers aim and that carried me till 65 when I switched to piscators :)
"
idrgz wrote:
"
BeneTleilax wrote:

why are you using meginords? and which armor will you use ? and what wand did you use early with KB? piscators is only 65

belt? im too lazy...i will change it. ofc. later. now i'm going for Yriel's Fostering...cost over 400 ch. damn it! so i need more time:) and i played with storm prison till lvl 65...just check leveling guide from the 1 page
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Aug 30, 2017, 5:32:22 PM
"
skatz66 wrote:
Yeah ofc you can, I'm currently lvling a wand scion and have been using wands since lvl 12. At 12 just get 2x Storm prism wands a barrage and a volley fire Jewel, barrage is then your AOE clean and single target till 28 when you can use KB as your AOE then just switch the volley fire for a static electricity or a poachers aim and that carried me till 65 when I switched to piscators :)

this should be added to FAQ on how to level really helped me blasting through act 4 now :D just how do you deal with INT requirements early ? i already took 2 +30 int points cant level my gems lOL
"
Ranmaz wrote:
Great guide. thanks for sharing your knowledge about wanders.

I've decided to reroll to try Ascendant. I was pathfinding.

I got up to 35, played a few hours last night. The electric arrow was lack luster. But when I switched to KB, it was all good.

I was wondering if you could elaborate a bit more for the tree progression for Scion, and the ascendancy priorities.

thanks!

I added general tree progression in the leveling section. As for Ascendancys, go all the way in ranger first. This will save you some pathing points.

"
idrgz wrote:
is leveling with kinetic blast viable on a tabula 6 link ? btw does anyone have some tier 13-14 map videos to see how a clear looks like ? not shaper not uber atziri dont care about those just interested in 13-14-15 maps and harbinger packs

I added some T14 Volcano clears to the Videos section. Will add budget clears / endgame bosses later.

"
SteninDenis wrote:
Any advice for HC?

I'm not a hardcore player, but if I were, I would go Ascendant with Belly. This should put you near 7k HP, while being immune to elemental reflect.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
Last edited by Science on Aug 30, 2017, 10:50:09 PM
Does it matter which yriel's roll you have pet wise? Or is that part irrelevant?
Last edited by Yoshii on Aug 31, 2017, 1:09:12 AM
Two things:

I noticed 'Enemy is shocked' is enabled in PathofBuilding DPS calculations. With the changes to shock in 3.0 is this setting taking a full effect shock into account or is it accurately showing the shock % we can apply?

Secondly, how do you feel about Rotgut as a Raider instead of the quicksilver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info