[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

https://pastebin.com/NnCmKWNe

I have hard time dealing with end game bosses

what can i improve my items or passive skills?
Last edited by DIABLOTWOADDICT on Oct 16, 2017, 9:56:26 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Georgieff12 wrote:
Hello!I am level 70 right now, and i have serious mana problems.What can u recommend me?

Level up more, more dps will equal more mana leach.

Will getting ''0.4 Attack damage leeched as mana'' passive point help with mana problem?
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Lot of inefficient pathing, it isn't one thing/node in general. Load it up in PoB and see how you can get more ehp/dps out of the same points.

Did it already and can't identify the problematic places, that's why i'm asking for an advice.
Yo im a hardcore player with this build lvl 85. I am sure that my gear is due for upgrades but not sure how to go about it. Also not sure how to link items on here for convienence sake but I have the link to my profile and the characters name is TateWander
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KeithApe/characters
if anyone could give me any help or advice that'd be great
"
KeithApe wrote:
Yo im a hardcore player with this build lvl 85. I am sure that my gear is due for upgrades but not sure how to go about it. Also not sure how to link items on here for convienence sake but I have the link to my profile and the characters name is TateWander
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KeithApe/characters
if anyone could give me any help or advice that'd be great

Did you even read the guide O.o
You gear is really really bad, not even a five link for queen. First you need to get your barrage working in queen five link and at least get a atziri flask if a light pen Vinktar is to much upgrade your rings. Get your Enchants, basically reread the guide and start from scratch haha
I mean i read it man not really fuxing with your energy but im gonna overlook that. I am not rolling in currency so yea thats why its not 5-6 linked. Also was scared to use vinktar because it makes me take 50% dmg.
Hello, could anyone check what I can upgrade or change to improve my character's survivability? Dps isn't a problem, but sometimes it does take a while to kill a high hp unique boss. As for survivability, I'm very squishy barely making 4200 hp with the build at lvl 83 and most of times die to hard-hitting bosses in maps unless I move away quickly. This creates a difficulty for me to do lab runs where I always die to Izara in merciless setting, but I'm doing tier 7+ maps without a problem. The amount of currency I can spend on upgrading this character is about 2 ex. Please give me some feedbacks or tips, thanks! Also my character's name is Zancelot.

Last edited by zhengz on Oct 15, 2017, 8:01:44 PM
How big of a difference is it between 94% and 95% accuracy rating? Is it noticeable? It will cost me a lot to get that extra 1%.
Could somebody please review my tree and possibly help me optimize it? I'm playing raider+slayer retch wander and I feel like at some places I'm wasting too much points on the tree but I’m totally not sure where this happens, tried PoB but still having really hard time…

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info