[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

will this be viable for instead of Piscator's Vigil?
I know there is no attack speed but.. :/

or this is maybe better

Last edited by LFM91 on Oct 6, 2017, 4:14:59 AM
I'm really lost reading these dps numbers you guys are quoting. PoB shows me 107k dps in the 'Skill Hit Damage', which is quite a bit off from the millions you guys seem to be pulling?

Am I reading something wrong or just a noob at PoB?

I linked my gear & PoB below

Spoiler

Pob
https://pastebin.com/2dqkkZG5
IGN: Sogano
Last edited by Tr0j4n on Oct 6, 2017, 5:54:41 AM
I see the tempest's binding mask is way over rated here. It doesn't help anything for the barrage. For the kinetic blast, you don't need to maximize it, in fact a 20k hideout tooltip dps is more than enough to clear the packs everywhere. The thunderfist can be a budget version, until you can buy/craft a good glove with hysteria essence. For the helmet, +2 barrage is essential, start with anyone you can afford, eventually switch to starkonja, rat nest or anything can benifite your overall build.
"
Blesstrong wrote:
Hi, I started this build, right now im using a +1 tabula, I plan to change the chest to one of the options provided however, the variant for end-game cost about 10ex without 6 links and I think is too expensive, I already have a 6L belly with the exact colors so I wouldnt mind lending it from my other char, my question relies on knowing which of these is the best choice

1- Using a 6L belly
2-using a 6L QotF
3- using a 5L Yriel -
4- using a 6L of the other 2 variant of yriel

EDIT: best choice for speed clears. I dont mind wasting 5 more seconds on a map boss.
EDIT2: Belly is obv the slowest optiong however, does it fall behind that much compared to the other ones?

I'd just use Belly in your case. You lose a bit of movement speed, it is noticeable. However, the you gain a lot of life, and the build is still quite fast.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
Spoiler

What should i do next ?
Last edited by Sh0v3L on Oct 7, 2017, 1:48:04 PM
why not take "Vitality Void" in Passive Tree?

"0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
+5% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate
20% increased Life Leeched per second"

https://gyazo.com/6d80682c458cd1e127be3f03bee44aa9
Last edited by LFM91 on Oct 7, 2017, 2:26:50 PM
how is our curse on hit setup actually working ? i rarely see onslaught buff up, and also assassin mark seems to not be up that often

why is it so random'?
Last edited by Lÿn on Oct 7, 2017, 3:34:51 PM
"
LFM91 wrote:
why not take "Vitality Void" in Passive Tree?

"0.8% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
+5% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate
20% increased Life Leeched per second"

https://gyazo.com/6d80682c458cd1e127be3f03bee44aa9

We don't need it.
We already leech enough from this builds skill tree + flasks that it would be a waste of a skill point to take Vitality Void.
"
Lÿn wrote:
how is our curse on hit setup actually working ? i rarely see onslaught buff up, and also assassin mark seems to not be up that often

why is it so random'?

Early on in hte build I didn't understand this and had the same experience you di but as you level and get gear (assuming you're stilll progressing) it'll make more sense.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but im 99% sure, since its linked to Herald of Ice, it only works when you get a shatter. When you just hit with a HoI buffed hit, nothing rolls a chance of happening. But when you do AoE with the shatter, THEN you get a Curse on Hit on the surrounding mobs as well as a chance roll for and Onslought.

So when you shatter half a group and not other mobs, the remaining mobs will more often than not be cursed when hit by the HoI shatter AoE. (I don't pay attention enough to count but IIRC most all remaining mobs will get cursed most or all the time.)

I will say I still don't get Onslought triggered for the majority of my run but I think that's mostly because eventually in mapping, you'll 1-shot shatter large mobs 99% of the time. If everyone gets shattered, Idk if it rolls Onslought or not. If it does, I would be kinda confused as to the trigger rate as well. My gem says 43% chance. If my hit mobs shatter, AoE and then chain shatter mobs thus counting as a hit and Onslought roll, I would certainly expect it to proc more. But nonetheless, tbh I would say its a nice bonus but not really necessary for map farming. When you get it, its nice. But not getting it doesn't prevent the 1-shot (or final mob killing blow on magic/rare mobs.)

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Skep18 on Oct 7, 2017, 7:11:19 PM
Hi guys I'm really really enjoying this build and been trying to follow the guide as much as possible. However will anyone mind helping me take a look at my character and tell me in which area I can improve in or which gear should I swap out etc?
I'm really lacking in the jewel department as the good ones cost too much.

Much appreciate!!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aheya/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info