The Pale Council Uniques - An Insight into the Design Process

When the translation into spanish
Omg those gloves are straight up bad... -50% duration on a possible chaos dot build means you literally cut the damage in half.... that opportunity cost is not even close to worthwhile. You would have to be pretty dumb to choose those gloves.
Nice stuff !!
These uniques ROCKS i hope there will be a lot of others uniques as interesting in the next expansion :D
Thanks a lot for ur hard work !!!
Awesome, nice to hear designers thought on the choices made !

Keep up the grind :D

ps. cool looking armour set
Last edited by daFalk on Aug 28, 2017, 4:05:47 AM
Pretty sick
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
For a conventional elemental attack or spell build, the 50% less poison duration combined with the fact that the poison itself is still chaos and not elemental damage means that investing in enhancing the poison aspect will probably never give comperable returns to just investing in the direct elemental attack in the normal ways.

It's worth noting, Poison applied by Fire Damage does scale with Increased Fire Damage, etc.
Set looks great! And it's in tune with Oriath, even if we had the Pale Council content before 3.0.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I take a little issue with this on Yriel's Fostering:
"While this is designed to work with any bow build..."

Bows aren't the only projectile attacks though! Wanders exist as do Spectral Throw and the other melee weapon projectile attacks. :p

Gonna see what builds I can make with Juggernaut and the different forms of Yriel's Fostering.
"
Achilion wrote:

Thats how u use HARBINGER portals !

ahhahahhahha, you make my day, i Love this serial is Stargate SG1 ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info