The Pale Council Uniques - An Insight into the Design Process

I like them. Nothing mindblowingly powerful, but all of them quite interesting. Thanks for giving us some insight on the thought process behind them.
That was a very interesting read, thanks!

I really like 3D art of the set, especially the chest, but the helmet alone looks a bit paper for me. :p
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Thank you, I really appreciate the creativity when creating new items for us. It is that creativity, and ingenuity, that really set our game apart from others! LOUIE!!!!!!! :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Interesting.
Saved
This would be even sweeter if we could buy perma skin transfers
when will you do something like this for melee builds?
Last edited by spideySWAG on Aug 27, 2017, 9:16:50 PM
"
Attlus wrote:
This would be even sweeter if we could buy perma skin transfers

I can think of two non-exclusive options which work better. One, actually have all those 3D art pieces available as skins; and two, the current MTX system be modified to make skin transfers unnecessary (i.e. you would be able to slot actual armor items the same way you can now do with skins).

Extra credit if there were patterns/guides that folks could take to actual tailors...
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Love these insights.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Incinerate’s ability to stack up massive numbers of poison stacks is virtually unrivalled.

u wot m9
ign: reidan
cool post.

Fostering is a cool item, I tried it out and found the rhoa just died too much for my liking but Its still a decent chest.

I think Id only ever use it as a skin transfer though on a serious build. Theres an issue with evasion chests imo. Evasion works well as a layer but I feel u need to work in some serious phys mitigation or an epic lifepool. This means either a kaoms, a coil, hybrid with armour which kind of requires an armour chest, maybe a belly of the beast... problem is theyre all chests. I dont feel like I can make a serious evasion build that uses an evasion chest so the entire concept of the unique is kind of doomed simply thanks to being an evasion chest which is something I dont feel is viable for a serious evasion build to wear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info