[3.10] Akumas Sunder - THE League Starter Budget - Can do all content.

may i ask why you chose to go bleed with sunder build?

the public opinion on crimson dance is that it not pretty good atm

also is there any way to see block chance on the char sheet ? :D

thx

"
may i ask why you chose to go bleed with sunder build?

the public opinion on crimson dance is that it not pretty good atm

also is there any way to see block chance on the char sheet ? :D

thx

Because of our ascendancy.
If something dies that has a bleed from us, it explodes and does damage. Also our bleed does quite okay damage too. Crimson Dance is nice for bosses as you can stack 8 bleeds that is quite some more damage as if you used the normal bleed only. Also helps greatly against life reg mobs and ES mobs as it hinders regeneration of life and es completely.

You can see your block chance ingame under "defense"
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Hi,
Great build.
When I first time was in Atziti temple I realize that last fight is very hard because sunder is killing everything - the mirror copy also, and its easy way to kill yourself. Have You any suggestion what skill could be useful in this particularly one fight instead of sunder? And If You can look into my items and suggest any improvements :)
"
trak711 wrote:
Hi,
Great build.
When I first time was in Atziti temple I realize that last fight is very hard because sunder is killing everything - the mirror copy also, and its easy way to kill yourself. Have You any suggestion what skill could be useful in this particularly one fight instead of sunder? And If You can look into my items and suggest any improvements :)

Hi Trak711,

Your profile is not public so I can not view your characters to give you input. You're welcome to look at my incursion gladiator though. :3
I've cleared everything (uber Atziri with 0 deaths) except for uber elder (just haven't gotten around to it yet) and I have nearly 800k dps on my primary wave Sunder alone.

I played this build last league as well as this one. It's great! :D

To answer your question what I do on Atziri is when she splits I look for the mirror clone and move to the opposite side of the room. You can hold attacks and bait the flame circle and then dash with whirling blades to a corner and unleash hell on the opposite side add. Repeat as needed. Just don't get greedy. Patience. :)

----------------------------

@AkumaNoTsubasa

Hello again! :3

Might I suggest adding something about open suffixs to the guide. I know last season I had done 2 very incorrect things.

First, I crafted "#% increased attack speed" on my off-hand because I thought it affected my dps. The issue is that your tooltip dps in-game can be fooled by this craft. If you check in path of building it DOES NOT increase your dps (because Sunder does not use the sword off-hand to attack).

Second, I crafted strength onto any open suffix I had because I thought the (5str = +1% melee physical damage) buff would be significant. This is a poor choice. One should instead craft INT. Why? Because you can then level up your Enfeeble (up to lvl 5-6) and both of your Concentrated Effect Support (to lvl 20) gems.
Due to this, I found that:
25 str = ~2k dps, 12.5 hp
25 int = ~10.5k dps, 0 hp

With a decent amount on the helm and 2 int crafts, I can get my Concentrated Effects up to lvl 20.
Last edited by Leiwolong1515 on Jun 16, 2018, 9:05:59 AM
"
Leiwolong1515 wrote:
"
trak711 wrote:
Hi,
Great build.

Hi Trak711,

Your profile is not public so I can not view your characters to give you input. You're welcome to look at my incursion gladiator though. :3

I played this build last league as well as this one. It's great! :D

To answer your question what I do on Atziri is when she splits I look for the mirror clone and move to the opposite side of the room. You can hold attacks and bait the flame circle and then dash with whirling blades to a corner and unleash hell on the opposite side add. Repeat as needed. Just don't get greedy. Patience. :)

----------------------------

@AkumaNoTsubasa

Might I suggest adding something about open suffixs to the guide. I know last season I had done 2 very incorrect things.

First, I crafted "#% increased attack speed" on my off-hand because I thought it affected my dps. The issue is that your tooltip dps in-game can be fooled by this craft. If you check in path of building it DOES NOT increase your dps (because Sunder does not use the sword off-hand to attack).

Second, I crafted strength onto any open suffix I had because I thought the (5str = +1% melee physical damage) buff would be significant. This is a poor choice. One should instead craft INT. Why? Because you can then level up your Enfeeble (up to lvl 5-6) and both of your Concentrated Effect Support (to lvl 20) gems.

With a decent amount on the helm and 2 int crafts, I can get my Concentrated Effects up to lvl 20.

AS on offhand is great craft!!! Don't be fooled. It doesn't give you DPS but it affects your movement skills by a lot! Int issues are easy solved with amulets.

Its not perfect DMG ammulet but 99int in one slot? Damn yes I gonna wear that for a long time.
Last edited by NooBikos on Jun 16, 2018, 7:14:43 AM
"
NooBikos wrote:
AS on offhand is great craft!!! Don't be fooled. It doesn't give you DPS but it affects your movement skills by a lot! Int issues are easy solved with amulets.

Its not perfect DMG ammulet but 99int in one slot? Damn yes I gonna wear that for a long time.

That's true, it does still affect your movement abilities. However, when you are fighting especially I find that your attack speed is buffed to the point were 12-15% more won't make a significant difference. I prefer the ~6% melee physical damage and 15hp.

Ammy is another good choice... anything really as long as you can find one that fits :D
Last edited by Leiwolong1515 on Jun 16, 2018, 9:38:34 AM
"
Leiwolong1515 wrote:

Adding a list of all usable affixes/suffixes would kill the guide. There are just too many. You just have to understand GLOBAL and LOCAL mods.
If a weapon as "attack speed" it counts only for attacks with THIS ONE weapon. So if you have attack speed on your offhand stat stick you can do faster whirling blades, as our whirling blades are done with the sword, but it won't affect our sunder as we only attack with our main hand.
On the other side if you have attack speed on your axe you will attack faster but not whirl faster because whirling blades can't be used with axes.

If a weapon, like the socket bonus, states GLOBAL the attack speed is accounted for everything. That is why the eclipse makes us stronger.

Strength is nice to have as it raises damage and life but only as a secondary stat. If it is on the item it's okay. But nothing to actively look for. And you can get all your int needs from 2 items or one super ultra good item.

Do NOT touch the level of the enfeeble gem. It's tied to cwdt and we want our enemies to be cursed everytime they just look at us.

"
trak711 wrote:
Hi,
Great build.

If you are inexperienced with the fight take out multi strike and position yourself so, you only hit in a direction without the mirror in the split phase. Later on you can position yourself just so even multi strike won't hit atziri. It's actually quite easy but you need to know the spots. You can take any other red damage gem in for the fight or just go 5L doesn't hurt too.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Jun 16, 2018, 9:08:12 AM
"

Do NOT touch the level of the enfeeble gem. It's tied to cwdt and we want our enemies to be cursed everytime they just look at us.

Yeah, if you level Enfeeble to lvl 5 the requirement is 36, CwDT starts at level 1 with a max support up to level 38 gems.

Cast when Damage Taken Support
Gem Lvl = 1
Can support up to lvl 38, Threshold to proc 528

Gem Lvl = 2
Can support up to lvl 40, Threshold to proc 583

Enfeeble - 0% quality
Gem Lvl = 1
Required lvl = 24
18% Reduced Enemy Accuracy
21% Reduced Enemy Damage
21% Reduced Enemy Critical Multiplier

Gem Lvl = 5
Required lvl = 36
22% Reduced Enemy Accuracy
23% Reduced Enemy Damage
23% Reduced Enemy Critical Multiplier

Last edited by Leiwolong1515 on Jun 16, 2018, 10:02:12 AM
I'm running this build but I'm not even getting half the DPS that I should, any ideas why? Here's my char in pob https://pastebin.com/iGMEZX8D

I'm not an experienced player so excuse me if I made some sort of dumb mistake
"
Kshro wrote:
I'm running this build but I'm not even getting half the DPS that I should, any ideas why? Here's my char in pob https://pastebin.com/iGMEZX8D

I'm not an experienced player so excuse me if I made some sort of dumb mistake

Don't worry about being new! This game is pretty overwhelmingly complex for a new-comer. :)

Under Configuration make sure you have "Do you use Frenzy Charges?" checked.
Also, you did not have your Atziri's Promise active (checked) under "items".
Get some unique flasks. You don't have a Rumi's either, this gives you a massive amount of Attack and Spell block.
I also recommend Lion's Roar, it does knockback but it also causes your warchief to knockback, with some practice you'll learn to position this right and pin bosses/rares into walls and the knockback is disregarded.

This puts you at 282k in PoB, you have all level 19 gems. If I tweak those gems from lvl 19 and all 0 quality to all level 20 with 20 quality your dps goes up to about 348k.

1. A higher 'Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks' roll on both your rings would net you about 20k more dps.

2. Your current axe is 380 pDPS, if you were to pick up a 400 pDPS axe that would net you another ~19k dps.

3. If you get similar gloves with 11-12% atk spd instead of the 7% you'll gain about 5-6k dps.

(NOTE: The below will make 'elemental reflect' an issue for you)
4. You could also pick up an off-hand with
'Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire/Cold/Lightning/Random Element/Chaos Damage'
NOTE: this is benefited from Lion's Roar!
This shoots your total dps through the roof! For Perspective, I am using this method and am currently at 756k dps in PoB for Sunder (Primary Wave). However, to get a decent one (total of +65% or more) will probably run you 1.5-2ex.
Last edited by Leiwolong1515 on Jun 17, 2018, 12:36:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info