[3.8] 1M+ Shaper Sunder Gladiator on a Budget! 2M+ realistic! League Starter

Do you start with tabula rasa and to which level? is it worth? what about the tree to 50, 80, 100 points?
"
raulduke9 wrote:
Do you start with tabula rasa and to which level? is it worth? what about the tree to 50, 80, 100 points?


No need for a tabula. Sunder works VERY fine on a 4 link. Better get life and resistances instead of those slots. Will make your life a lot easier.

About leveling trees, I'll set up a few but the only real thing is to get to resolute technique first and then just whatever you need most in your situation.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/braindead_gaming
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HirntotZocken
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
I'm using this build so far and it's nice, yet I don't see my DPS being as nearly as high as yours...what's up with that? can you maybe take a look at my char and tell me what I'm doing wrong?
"
CelticJ wrote:
I'm using this build so far and it's nice, yet I don't see my DPS being as nearly as high as yours...what's up with that? can you maybe take a look at my char and tell me what I'm doing wrong?


Hello,

you are at around 178k dps (no flasks). That's not that bad and definitely enough for t15 or higher.
But what I instantly see: You are missing the prismatic eclipse with 3 green sockets. That is a whooping 36% increased attack speed you're missing. That would kick you over 200k.

If you get your hook switched with a prismatic eclipse you will have around 279k dps with all buffs and flasks up.

kind regards,
Akuma
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/braindead_gaming
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HirntotZocken
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Great build. I started with it 2 days ago and now started mapping. I'm enjoying it very much, but at level 65 i feel like i don't really have much life leech. Is that intended?
"
ciprigogosel wrote:
Great build. I started with it 2 days ago and now started mapping. I'm enjoying it very much, but at level 65 i feel like i don't really have much life leech. Is that intended?


The life leech you get from the tree is normally fully sufficient.
You still need to jump out of the way of stuff.
Also remember... Maps are Level 68+ so it is natural that you get stomped. You might wanna do some Blood Aqueduct runs to get some levels.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/braindead_gaming
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HirntotZocken
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Sep 17, 2017, 6:29:53 AM
Hey man, great guide it's carrying me through my first attempts at HC.
Just wondering though, since we take Kaom's Roots meaning we can't evade, is it worth the 2 points to get Iron Reflexes? Since we can't evade may as well or am I wrong.

Unrelated - Can you get off-hand kills with Sunder? Or is the ascendancy purely for the frenzy charge on kill?
Last edited by Zecaknight on Sep 18, 2017, 8:37:00 PM
"
Zecaknight wrote:
Hey man, great guide it's carrying me through my first attempts at HC.
Just wondering though, since we take Kaom's Roots meaning we can't evade, is it worth the 2 points to get Iron Reflexes? Since we can't evade may as well or am I wrong.


Happy you like my build. Didn't design it for HC so I am happy it works for that too. If you happen to manage the guardians with this built, let me know :)

We only have around 600-700 evasion it translates into 1% phys reduction, so it's not worth at all.

"
Zecaknight wrote:
Unrelated - Can you get off-hand kills with Sunder? Or is the ascendancy purely for the frenzy charge on kill?


Yes it's merely for the frenzy charges. Sunder only attacks with the mainhand.
BUT if you time it perfectly you CAN kill enemies with your Whirling Blades. As this is a kill with only the offhand (Mainhand is no Blade/Claw) it will trigger the ascendancy. Don't think you can utilize that in high level maps but in lower ones I happen to run around with a few extra charges.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/braindead_gaming
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HirntotZocken
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Thanks for the quick answers Akuma, much appreciated!

I'm thinking of using a shield variant, somewhere between this build and the build ZiggyD posted a while ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_p3o_ExReY&t=563s)

I'll probably respec soonish if I can get a good shield but we'll see.
"
Zecaknight wrote:
Thanks for the quick answers Akuma, much appreciated!

I'm thinking of using a shield variant, somewhere between this build and the build ZiggyD posted a while ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_p3o_ExReY&t=563s)

I'll probably respec soonish if I can get a good shield but we'll see.


Why would you want to switch to a shield ?
Our block from dual-wield is already quite high and prismatic eclipse is the reason for our super high attack rate which in return keeps us alive.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/braindead_gaming
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HirntotZocken
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info