[3.0] Spectral Throw Ele/Crit - Elementalist/Inquisitor - All Content

"
stekhans wrote:
First I'd like to say thanks for the guide, it's very good and I like the build alot.

I feel like I'm stuck tho, I'm having a hard time killing the guardians, I almost did hydra on rare/corrupt roll(havent tried white map).

Shaped t14 is no problem at all, haven't tried that many T15's but the one I tried was with 3 curses so I got unlucky with the rolls on that one.

Is there anything I could improve?
I've spent above 1kC probably, I tried looking over jewels but I will lack res and then I'd have to get new opal rings and well.. that's not really an alternative since they are expensive af.

Any ideas? Maybe I just lack lvls and practice?

Thanks in advance, cheers!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stekhans/characters

you can skill out of fangs of viper and one evasion and life node, and take another jewel slot for damage

also, i would recommend gloves with attack speed, there are armour/evasion ones where its easy to get 3 red sockets

pantheon is great for guardians, choose the right one for each and ofc right flask -> ruby for
phoenix etc..

don't forget to keep fortify running

and then ofc you have to dodge some attacks

easiest guardians should be hydra and minotaur, then phoenix, and chimera can be pretty nasty

with guardians, mods on maps are significant, like increased life can make it harder

keep in mind they all have ele resis, so try lighting pen in exchange for increased crit, that could help aswell
Last edited by Speedmonkey on Sep 20, 2017, 8:58:44 AM
What a Pantheon you are will take guys?
"

there is no right or wrong, everything can be helpful in the right situation, change it to what you need.
"
Speedmonkey wrote:
"

there is no right or wrong, everything can be helpful in the right situation, change it to what you need.

For map cleaning and boss, can you help me make choice?
Tho I need to upgrade my rings and gloves, I have basically mirrored your build, I can kill stuff but I die way too often.. Tell me what the hell I did wrong, because it is annoying.
"
"
Speedmonkey wrote:
"

For map cleaning and boss, can you help me make choice?

Major: I would recommend Soul of Solaris for the map bosses

Minor: Soul of Yugul/Soul of Tukohama
"
UNLE45H wrote:
Tho I need to upgrade my rings and gloves, I have basically mirrored your build, I can kill stuff but I die way too often.. Tell me what the hell I did wrong, because it is annoying.

If you die too ofter in t1-t15 maps, your doing something wrong. I have to check your character for that, what i can't.
Thank you for the guide and the leveling work through. Couple of things...

1. I'll be working with my wife on this build for her character. I try to keep things as simplified for her as possible so going to remove the leap slam and was thinking of adding in Molten Shell as another benefit tot he CWDT. Thoughts?

2. You have Ice Golem and Lightning Golem. Are you able to have two up at once with this build? Lightning Golem is linked with the CWDT gem. Id this just placement or does that actually work?

Thanks for your time! Wife and I are new to the game and appreciate the nice community.
"
Speedmonkey wrote:
"
WheresDaddy wrote:
how do you generate charges?

Power Charges with Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark Setup

Frenzy Charges with Blood Rage

I am totally missing out on something here but how are you generating Endurance charges for the CWDT IC set up?

Thanks for your time
can this work with a ele claw instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info