[3.0] Spectral Throw Ele/Crit - Elementalist/Inquisitor - All Content

"
Terpente wrote:
Hi, any reason why don't you take Iron Reflexes ? This way you'd convert all the evasion you'd normally lose due to Unwavering Stance

Good point sir, updated!
"
WheresDaddy wrote:
how do you generate charges?

Power Charges with Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Assassin's Mark Setup

Frenzy Charges with Blood Rage
Hi,

looking forward to trying this. I see you opt for opal rings without WED. Which, in your opinion, are better/cheaper?

lastly, how do you feel about this build vs the popular ele buzzsaw ranger build? I understand scion version allows ele reflect map...does that come at the price of serious damage?

Speaking of which, that build mentions that claws are BIS now, not daggers/swords. Is the same true for this build?
Last edited by broseidon07 on Aug 28, 2017, 11:58:11 AM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Hi,

looking forward to trying this. I see you opt for opal rings without WED. Which, in your opinion, are better/cheaper?

lastly, how do you feel about this build vs the popular ele buzzsaw ranger build? I understand scion version allows ele reflect map...does that come at the price of serious damage?

Speaking of which, that build mentions that claws are BIS now, not daggers/swords. Is the same true for this build?

1. The stats you are looking for in an Opal ring are: Max. Life, Resis (which you have to cover with Rings, depending on how much resis you get on your Belt, Gloves and Amulet) and damage. Opal Rings are the best source of damage as it goes for rings in this build, so you want WED on it aswell. Those three stats will make the rings alone pretty expensive, atleast 100 Chaos with mediocre roles. No limit to the top.
I crafted one ring yesterday:

This ring gives me 4 damage roles, overall ~7k dps more. Lightning damage is the highest elemental damage you will have of the three. So flat lightning damage, increased lightning damage will also affect your damage positvely.

2. The raw Tooltip damage number will never be as high as the other builds which show numbers over 100k, but there is no need for that. Here are my stats at the current state of the build

The strengths of this build are the crits (and multiplier ofc), ele pen, aswell as the attacks per second. I can't compare this build to the other one cause i never played it. I hope this is helpful though.

3. The reason i chose a Sword is, it has the highest eDPS as a 1H weapon, atleast what i had found at that moment. Ofcourse you can choose a claw aswell, and change the passive tree for that. But find a 1H weapon with attack speed, alteast 6 crit base and over 420 eDPS. Guess have to ask poe.trade for that. Your only depending on eDPS, so that's what you are looking for.

I hope this will help you.
well fuck me then, right? lol i found what i thought was one of the best swords out there, but it's only like 200edps

Since I don't know how to link items I made it on imgur:

http://imgur.com/a/29dYn

How fucked am I? It cost me 80c.
Last edited by broseidon07 on Aug 28, 2017, 2:32:55 PM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
well fuck me then, right? lol i found what i thought was one of the best swords out there, but it's only like 200edps

Since I don't know how to link items I made it on imgur:

http://imgur.com/a/29dYn

How fucked am I? It cost me 80c.

Your weapon does have a high Crit Base and hight Attacks per second, you got high lightning damage aswell, have to try it myself, but i guess your weapon does the job. The price for it sounds fair.
Hi again, got a quick question:

Why do you level up your cwdt setup as much? Only for your lightning golem?

(Love this build so far btw :) )
"
Terpente wrote:
Hi again, got a quick question:

Why do you level up your cwdt setup as much? Only for your lightning golem?

(Love this build so far btw :) )

It's a personal preference. I used to let it on level 3 and 5 for example (or 5 and 7/10 and 12), do as high as you like. I summon lightning golem myself, ofcourse you can involve the golem into this setup. It's all personal preference.

I'm glad you like it so far.
what would u recommend for 5l i cant afford 6l right now with item should i take out for now and wont affect me too much

just wanna say i have loved this build and levelled from 50 to 70 with no trouble massively enjoyed it went straight into tier 4 maps with no issues

what a fantastic build and guide
"
enigmadanuk wrote:
what would u recommend for 5l i cant afford 6l right now with item should i take out for now and wont affect me too much

just wanna say i have loved this build and levelled from 50 to 70 with no trouble massively enjoyed it went straight into tier 4 maps with no issues

what a fantastic build and guide

5l Belly of the beast is BIS. You can also search for yellow body armors which are 6l with the right colors. They are way cheaper and can do the job until you get ur belly.

Happy to hear that you enjoy the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info