[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

I'm messing around with ideas and this build is appealing but... How SSF friendly it is? The uniques here are MANDATORY? or this build is still a beast to get, maybe not to endgame, but at least far into the atlas?
How is this build compared to the Elemental Hit Totem one ?
I can't decide between the two.
hey, which passive tree should i follow.. the one in PoB or PoE planner.. becoz theres a lot difference between this two tree.

thanks
Has anyone found the +1 totems to shield veiled mod?
Hey guys, any tips when doing trials/merciless lab? Ty! Loving this build and guide
Love the build so far! I had a question about crit though.

Under the leveling guide tab #3 (normal and cruel lab) you say grab crit and multi to go along with asc points. I'm still relatively new to poe, but how does crit work for us? Why the change to crit then? Am I just missing a node or?

*edit* I think I understand,I take it the global crit from 1hand daggers etc count towards spells
Last edited by HellRaZoR1650 on Dec 10, 2018, 12:39:35 PM
"
Caleb_5490 wrote:
Hey guys, any tips when doing trials/merciless lab? Ty! Loving this build and guide

Move speed flasks, flame dash, lightning warp. You can skip most trap gauntlets by running fast and teleporting. Also throwing totems in front of you as you run kills all the trap totem things before the curses or effects even hit you.
Last edited by Diemian on Dec 10, 2018, 1:32:36 PM
HellRaz, weapon passives will not apply to your spells. You're looking for things like doom cast (passive)
"
swordfish8 wrote:
Has anyone found the +1 totems to shield veiled mod?

Reddit is saying it was removed.
Yes, no more +1 Totem mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info