[3.2] Mace DW Phys Crit Sunder - 800k DPS

"
mezzer25 wrote:
Thoughts on Leveling Path? Rush to RT and then just take the point out when I go to the Crit nodes?

That should be good yeah. Same idea as before.
trying this at the moment in new league my rng is pretty nice and the build seems good
With the changes to how Intimidation increases damage, I suspect a well rolled stygian vise will now be BIS slot for the belt with a sweet abyssal jewel.
is the tree in this guide now actually good or is there a better one for the build?
"
El1teStyle wrote:
is the tree in this guide now actually good or is there a better one for the build?

The skill tree was correct but it was pointing to an older version of the tree on this website for some reason. I've updated this.
So Finished Act 10 today and mapped to 70, been a pretty successful first couple of days.

Gear so far:

Need to start saving for a 6 link chest and work on trials so I can get my Slayer Ascendancy. Build feels really good even with no insta leech or overleech at low maps on a 4 link.
im playing it on ssf
I was playing with POB and experimenting in game... is it possible that we don,t actually need the slayer overleech? Instead we just take all the leech nodes and play raider for more damage? Potentially might have to run two life flasks though.
To do that we'll need some really solid defences. You can try Iron Reflexes and go more heavily for life and armour nodes on the left side of the trees. It'll be a bit rough on the passives though since we're now trying to pick up Frenzy Charges as well.
True... I think slayer will work out in the end, all builds feel worse without vaal pact insta leech and just gotta get used it.

Gear Day 3:
Last edited by mezzer25 on Dec 11, 2017, 1:55:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info