[3.2] Mace DW Phys Crit Sunder - 800k DPS

"
what do you think Vaal Pact ?

It's in the tree.

Please read the guide, thanks.
ty for build, was looking for something else to lvl, im still pretty new but last char managed to get a few uniques while lvling an your build uses a couple of them, sword\belt\helm, so decided to go for it an gotta say it fun so far even though im only lvl 30, thnxz again much appreciated
I’ve been playing this build as the league starter, and reached 88 for now. Great build, very satisfying. The only adjustment is that I replaced the lion’s roar with onslaught flask (I may switch to unholy night flask when I can afford it), since the totem can hardly hit when the target are being knocked back.
"
allforone999 wrote:
I’ve been playing this build as the league starter, and reached 88 for now. Great build, very satisfying. The only adjustment is that I replaced the lion’s roar with onslaught flask (I may switch to unholy night flask when I can afford it), since the totem can hardly hit when the target are being knocked back.

You should be positioning yourself so your damage source overlaps with the totem. This if of course only for bosses as you should be destroying packs regardless. Just get onslaught/unholy might on kill jewels instead if you want those.
Was wondering how I should prioritize Leech %, does it cap off at some point?

In PoB I add in new leech sources but the amount leeched/time doesn't change.

So is the 3 leech nodes under vaal pact all I need? or do I really need to add the leech/max nodes further down for the 6 points for the extra max life leech?

Was wondering what the best off-hand would be.

1) on hit hp claw
2) leech % claw
3) crit multiplier rapier
4) acc sword

These can allow for whirling blades

or

1) elemental damage mace/scepters
2) Elemental pen scepters

Tested a few, seemed like the aoe damage roll is pretty good for the build.

Currently using a on hit claw w/ aoe/crit multi/gain lightning and cold.

Thanks a ton for the guide and help
"
OmniMax wrote:
Was wondering how I should prioritize Leech %, does it cap off at some point?

yes

"
So is the 3 leech nodes under vaal pact all I need?

Yes, per the tree.

"
Currently using a on hit claw w/ aoe/crit multi/gain lightning and cold.

Seems good.
Nice guide, been following it with great success, I have yet to do guardians and shaper but so far enjoying! currently lvl 91

I'm happy with my 400pds Crit mace, not sure where to go from here, I would like a better offhand dagger with added extra elemental damage but those seem to be too expensive for my tastes right now. Next step maybe get better a better amulet, swap the topaz ring for another steel ring and maybe a spiked gloves? Still missing my enchants though

Edit: got a better offhand and ring, don't see myself upgrading those slots anymore.
Last edited by viniei on Jan 10, 2018, 11:06:05 AM
Looks neat. Saving for later.
3.2 quick update?
"
spillo90 wrote:
3.2 quick update?

The Ascendancy changes won't make this quick. I'm busy with work stuff, but I'll have it in a few days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info