Orb of Annulment stories

"
Unburied_One wrote:
I had a dagger pretty similar to the claw of the previous poster with 3 junk suffixes. It would've been around 330 or 340 phys dps with an attack speed roll. Unfortunately the annulment took the 160% physical roll off. Was worth the risk making a dagger worth a few chaos into one worth substantially more.

too bad :(
but yeah, that's how I saw it too.
Rarity: RareVengeance StingerVaal Greatsword--------Two Handed SwordQuality: +20% (augmented)Physical Damage: 156-321 (augmented)Elemental Damage: 51-108 (augmented), 1-43 (augmented)Critical Strike Chance: 6.40% (augmented)Attacks per Second: 1.55 (augmented)Weapon Range: 11--------Requirements:Level: 63Str: 122Dex: 104--------Sockets: B-R-R R --------Item Level: 75--------40% increased Accuracy Rating--------164% increased Physical Damage+49 to DexterityAdds 51 to 108 Fire DamageAdds 1 to 43 Lightning Damage19% increased Attack Speed28% increased Critical Strike Chance--------

I'm scared to use one QQ
Last edited by Bleu42 on Aug 25, 2017, 1:09:21 AM
I have burned 4 good claws and 1 very good claw :D (farmed and bought orbs in hc and ripped to std)
but I was lucky with 3 swords:
got a mana on kill suff and killed it
got dex and killed it

And with a 2h exquisite this amazing orb was capable of removing 1 pref and 1 suff leaving me with just merciless and tyrinnacal pref. I sold the sword so I cant link it.

I do love the orb of annulment <3
Last edited by ForteBraccio on Aug 25, 2017, 4:41:53 AM
This orb is more RNG pointlessness. You'll end up bricking at least dozens of the items just to remove one stat, so that you can what, do another level of RNG to add another stat?

Crafting in PoE is just expensive gambling. So here's the ridiculous RNG path you might take...

quality currency -> trans -> 100s of alts -> aug -> rinse & repeat -> regal -> rinse & repeat -> annul -> rinse & repeat -> exalt -> rinse & repeat -> finally a good item after wasting how much currency?

EDIT: almost forgot... Vaal it at the end, another rinse & repeat gamble.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Aug 25, 2017, 9:23:40 AM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Is it possible to use master craft to lock all the good prefixes and remove the single bad affix?

I still want an answer. Anyone? Thanks.
I bought a tri ele claw + 3 bad suffixes for 60c

I had three suffixes, so can't do "Pref can't be changed" for scour and craft.

I used one orb of anulment and it removed one suffixe ;)

I love this new orb.
Last edited by vegazed on Sep 23, 2017, 6:39:55 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I see absolutely no use for this orb. None at all.

Well, that is your problem though, not the problem of the orb ;).

It is an extremely powerful tool for crafting if used intelligently. Check their prices on Standard League ;).
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Is it possible to use master craft to lock all the good prefixes and remove the single bad affix?

I still want an answer. Anyone? Thanks.

I guess you can (never tried) but I see it usefull only if you have 5 mods, like 3 good prefixes and 1 good 1 bad suffixes and you want to limit the chance of loss to 50% instead of 80%, otherwise you could just use a scouring
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

I... I.. I can hardly believe you to be serious? This orbs means whenever you get an item with some really desired mods that are rolling alongside shitty ones that ruin the item, you now have a chance to make use of that item. Sometimes it fails, other times it creates something great from something that would have been trashed otherwise.

And people do some great crafts this way too. It opens up that you can search more items and gamble to turn them into good crafting bases.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
While I haven't leveled my Masters up to get the multiple crafted mods option yet, I think this orb would be awesome to home-build your own unique. Get a high level white, qual to 20%, add an alc, THEN annul EVERY LAST ONE of the mods on it (hopefully there are only 3-4). Then get the multiple mods option on it and go to town. I'm thinking that this is what TPB was thinking of when they created it.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:

You can give them all to me if you really don't want them.
Elder Shaper of Play-Doh
Last edited by jbuehring on Oct 9, 2017, 5:58:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info