Orb of Annulment stories

I had a sword with 160% phys and 3 other properties.

Now it has just the 3 other properties.

Next...
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2017, 9:47:09 PM
I see absolutely no use for this orb. None at all.
I wanted to remove one of the other 2 prefixes so that I could craft flat phys onto it.

Without doing that, it was a 1c to 3c weapon at best.
they made me realize i have no balls.
I have an Alien pet.
Is it possible to use master craft to lock all the good prefixes and remove the single bad affix?
"
Qiox wrote:
I wanted to remove one of the other 2 prefixes so that I could craft flat phys onto it.

Yes... but you'll only want to do that with an item that you REALY don't want to lose at least one of the mods. Don't make sense to me.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Qiox wrote:

Yes... but you'll only want to do that with an item that you REALY don't want to lose at least one of the mods. Don't make sense to me.

Well... people use vaal orbs. Even on kaom's, headhunter, 6l shav's, skyforth... the list goes on and on.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Ruining my 20/20 gems is my favorite pastime.
I took something like life on kill off this to put on the as
I had a dagger pretty similar to the claw of the previous poster with 3 junk suffixes. It would've been around 330 or 340 phys dps with an attack speed roll. Unfortunately the annulment took the 160% physical roll off. Was worth the risk making a dagger worth a few chaos into one worth substantially more.
Last edited by Unburied_One on Aug 24, 2017, 11:54:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info