New Microtransactions - Exclusive Harbinger Hat, Wasteland Armour Set and more!

Celestial Weapon effect looks pretty good :)

but...

I WANT THE HARBINGER PORTAL EFFECT!!!!!!!!
PLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Mediocre

I want Volatile Explosion Pet!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
And the truth is, who needs to create something in terms of game content, if you can just suck the money by adding this garbage?
Any chance you might consider moving the mask of the Wasteland Warrior Helmet to a separate helmet attachment?
None of the brimmed hats will ever top the original Pilgrim Hat, imo.
pretty dope
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
That weapon effect is amazing. I like the Wasteland set minus the silly gas mask. And the hands....um, whatever GGG. You either knock it out of the park or completely miss the mark. Not a lot of in-between.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
Birds :)
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
Wasteland set/cloak and raven raging spirits look awesome! Weapon effect seems cool too.

The harbinger brimmed hat could have been better if the decoration was actually the blue glow effect the tiger and harbinger character effect have. Will probably still buy it though.

And yes to the comments mentioning the harbinger portal effect!
"
sarannah101 wrote:
Wasteland set/cloak and raven raging spirits look awesome! Weapon effect seems cool too.

The harbinger brimmed hat could have been better if the decoration was actually the blue glow effect the tiger and harbinger character effect have. Will probably still buy it though.

And yes to the comments mentioning the harbinger portal effect!

Pretty much what I came here to say.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info