New Microtransactions - Exclusive Harbinger Hat, Wasteland Armour Set and more!

Thank You, Definitely going to get the Harbinger Hat! LOUIE!!!!!!!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
We've known about these for months but you guys are really starting to lose your touch. $28 for a barely-noticeable effect... almost ties with the purple scorpion pet for "biggest sucker" award.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on Aug 23, 2017, 11:55:38 PM
PathOfExile.exe is not responding. PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.PathOfExile.exe is not responding.
Where's the sword MTX that was previewed??
Ahhh the celestial weapon effect looks so nice.

Also I've been watching the celestial footprints for quite some time, haven't seen it on discount.

Will grab those once there's a discount.
Would have been keen in a supporter pack, or even in the boxes, but after the trash we got in those and sneaky shit like raising box prices in the name of removing consumables while giving us fireworks in the very next box, delaying sales that sync with launch, this league being poorly balanced, designed and tested with overall performance being reduced, fat chance you'll get anything out of me.
Keep making celestial MTXs and I'll keep buying them! It looks great combined with my gloom chest + arcane gloves and boots + celestial hood + harbinger eyes. The wasteland cloak also matches the hood fabric so that's awesome.

If you can cleverly come up with a celestial character effect or a set of armor, that would be fantastic!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
An armor set not covered in particle effects? Christmas really has come early.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Too bad, they didn't release the shield yet. Guess i will have to save my money for a bit more.
You know, GGG, I have to buy food too. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info