New Microtransactions - Exclusive Harbinger Hat, Wasteland Armour Set and more!

Please make a set to go along with the celestial weapon and footprints. Idc what it costs i NEED it!!!
"
Suppurot wrote:
Neat! The armor that has been pictured as part of the Chaos and Order mystery box, but that wasn't in it, is now available. Yaay...

Erm, no... It was pictures next to the mystery box on newly added. That's not how that category works - they're separate items. Lol.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
"
Kelta wrote:
No divine scorching ray?

rip life.

I'd buy that in a second.
Bought the ravens!
But you can barely see them...
Had to take them off. :(
Perhaps make them larger or with some sort of more noticeable effect?
I'd like to say that posting the prophecy set with the crow's effect is a bad idea. There's a lot of people who will want that set and not know it's not coming out and was a limited sale.

That being said the desert set is magnificent! AS well as the crows
Last edited by Attlus on Aug 23, 2017, 10:27:38 PM
Can you wear the wasteland armour without the gasmask?
wasteland armour set looks awesome.

I think we really need some more rouge type outfits like this and were really short on some slimmer fitting gritty dark witchy magey sorcerer type robey garms too. Stuff that isnt rly bulky and doesnt have massive shoulder pads with rainbow colours and overkill glowing stuff. All my casters either have shavs skins or theyre wearing some kind of full on plate armour mtx.
"
Kelta wrote:
No divine scorching ray?

rip life.

Would prefer celestial ray. Wanna shoot me some spacelazers
raven
I do like my new flock :)

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info