3.1 Kinetic Blast Mines MoM Saboteur (Viable for 100 in HC)

Do you detonate the mines yourself most of the time or do you always use the totem?

Thanks for the great build though. Having lots of fun :)
having fun leveling this. Where abouts did you make the transition to KB? Thanks!
Hi,i want to know that you push lv90-100 in T11 Shaped Racecourse?
"
kramurz wrote:
Do you detonate the mines yourself most of the time or do you always use the totem?

I only use the totem on bosses and harbingers. Glad to hear :)
"
animalhouse wrote:
having fun leveling this. Where abouts did you make the transition to KB? Thanks!

Can't remember exactly, but it was somewhere in the low-mid 70's when I had bought all the starter gear I needed. It started to feel really good in the mid-high 80s when I got a 6L and some other upgrades.
"
dongl wrote:
Hi,i want to know that you push lv90-100 in T11 Shaped Racecourse?

I mostly ran Shaped Racecourse, Ashen Wood and Shore up to the mid-high 90s. I found that Racecourse gave alright exp up until 98, past that you want stuff like Sextanted Shaped Shores or higher maps like Springs, Abyss or Beachhead.

The best part about racecourse is that the triple bosses gives a lot of easy loot and map sustain. If you want to max exp, I've heard Canyon might be better on T11.
"
Details wrote:
"
kramurz wrote:

I only use the totem on bosses and harbingers. Glad to hear :)

Thanks for the answer! Currently level 72 and blazing trough maps.
Only problem with this build is that i hear loot drop but i cant find it because i kill so much offscreen haha.

Cant find Atziris Step with that enchant though :( Are you selling yours maybe now youve reached 100? ;)

Thanks once again!
starting this build, Will post progress as I go. Only have a budget of 20c! Hopefully my life will be above 5k because I worry about surviving.

@tman A corrupted 6 link with the right colors (in the soft league) is only 15 chaos or so. I bought one at 68, and jumped into maps right away. I havent reached the scion life wheel yet, but once I do I should feel more comfortable. The dps is certainly there. Stuff is already dying a screen away.
can't wait, went with this set up over all the other miner builds out there. After all hes 100!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info